Reviews for Right of All Beings
T420000 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
hm I was hoping we'd go into the BB and Blur part those two are so interesting in there relationship. Also you have me more intriqued with the twins. Like I say in all my reviews. Your stories are so creative and thoughtout, and I dont usually review for anyone. The only stories I review on, are the ones that earn it. And you have, these are great stories. : ) All I"m saying is it would be fabulous to have more detail.
Ensemble of the sky chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Awesome story! :D Will there be a sequel to this where blurr sees more ghosties? I think the Unknown ghost is Dirge :3
Glass lady chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
YEAH! BLURR! I love the whole stress syndrome thing. Having one of the triggers be running is awesome. It really adds a cool complication. I mean, Blurr needs to run, but he can't, so he's just like "GAH! This sucks." (He wouldn't say it like that, but you get the idea.) Also I know who the clone is! Yeah! Thank you deviant art. I won't say here because I don't want to spoil. But yeah, this is pure epic awesomeness!
Fastern chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
HOLY CRAP. I am literally spazzing out right now because I JUST READ A ONESHOT WHICH HAS ALL MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS IN IT. All of them. Seriously. This was one of your best, I think, because of the balance in the dialogue and the character interactions...It was just so well put together. I hope you do lots more Red Alert/Hot Shot moments in the future. :3 GREAT JOB!
Consuelo Higdon chapter 1 . 10/12/2009