Reviews for Make Amends
zaneri0t chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
This is a very good story, I wonder why you never finished it. If you have time, please do :)
eeeee chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love this story! please update soon. This is like my favorite pairing and nobody writes them like you do!
graaaahhhcaveman chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Oh my gosh, I can't wait to read more of this! xD
blacksword 1 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
RTT cool fanfic
Blacksword 1 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
This fanfic of yours is amazing looking forward to the next chapter

You rock rtt
Kumashin chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This is really really good! I hope you update soon, I've been on a shortage of Coraline fic's. Countinue the good work! I really can't wait for more.
Romantic-Flights chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
This is an amazing story and I really hope you keep it up!
I love how you keep all the characters in character and, even though they're older, they still retain a lot of their childish-ness.
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh woah...

This seems epic. I wanna read on.
TickleTheToast chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
I get a kick out of Wybie's face. All the time. Even if it's just in my head. I just do. x3
Also, DR. HORRIBLE! :DDDD Just wanted to gush about that for a moment.

Keep writing!
Toasty!
TickleTheToast chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Woah, that was scary. ABC is having a Harry Potter marathon right now. Guess what scene it was on when this chapter ended? 'Something wicked this way comes...'

Anywayzle, I'm loving older Wybie. :D Just as adorable as always! Is Kristin middle-aged or more in Wybie and Coraline's range? I couldn't quite tell. STILL LOVING THIS.

Keep writing!

~Ashe*
CosplayerMew chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
i don't want to enter the contest but PLEEEEESE update soon! i really wanna read the next few chapters! i LOVE Wybie and Coraline! please please HURRY!
craftylily chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
really cool story can't wait for the next chapter oh and

1 blue

2 Kristin Chenoweth
TheDevilChrno chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
I'm not sure who the singer is but Coraline's real hair color is brown. If you look carefully in the movie when she's in her parents room you can see a framed picture of the three of them and she has brown hair in it. _

Also the original illustrations for the book done by Dave McKean depict her with brown hair as well!

I really like your story so far. It's a very interesting take on it and I love the imagery your descriptions bring up. _ Keep up the awesome work!
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
BUG? What Bug? Is it a button eyed beetle?

Lol, good work on the story, it's very interesting.
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 2 . 1/11/2010