Reviews for Sweet Child of Mine
ImperialistOfRen chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
God I can't believe I haven't read this until now!
I was rewatching old degrassi episodes and I remembered how great these two were I know it's been a while since you updated and I know there's a chance you won't, but I'm so damn eager to see where this is headed!
HELENz chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
N
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
Update please
KatieMatlinIsMySpiritAnimal chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Wonderful premise! I love the Jalli relationship. This is an excellent story. Keep it up and update soon!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Please write more...
Chelsea Jay chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Johnny is handling it way better than Ali, thats for sure.
newlovergirl chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Thank you. Wouldn't think that Johnny would have said he was her boyfriend.
Mrs.JohnnyDimarco chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Can you please update your stories Good Enough,Christmas and Other Nightmares,this one and wait to update your Clare and Eli been so long seens you update your other Jalli stories and I would like you to update them soon. Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please update all your Jalli stories.

P.S.:Love this chapter.
Mrs.JohnnyDimarco chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
when are Alli and Johnny going to go apartment shopping didn't she only have 1 week to move out of her parents house .hope Alli mom help her. can't wait til Alli meet Johnny mom . Johnny is so sweet to her now .their will make a cute family.
AlliJohnnyBiggestFan chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
you should put this as romance & drama because we all ready know their going to end up together with a baby boy or the baby a boy.
Jeni56790 chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
i love this thing :D it's so good! subscribing
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
update your fucking story I do not care about the Clare and Eli story
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
can you update this story I'm getting fucking tired see when your going to update
newlovergirl chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
fast update I been waiting almost 4 months
Ambersosweet chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
I love it! Please write more soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »