Reviews for Legend of Zelda: WolfBane AU
J chapter 73 . 8/14/2014
Great storie! I really enjoyed it. Are you going to write a sequal? Thanks for the good book.
GameJunkie7 chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
You're author notes for this is funny, because as I was reading I mused that it feels more like I'm reading Dragon Age fanfiction rather than Zelda because of how in depth the story is with all the smaller details.
Roste chapter 73 . 5/12/2013
This was a fascinating and well crafted story. You truly tool the LoZ universe and made it your own while still adhering to it's basic form. That is an incredibly tricky thing to do, but incredibly rewarding when you manage to do it, and you really did. In addition to that you retold the timeless tale of LoZ while adding your own twist to make it unique and real.

I can tell that you put a serious amount of time and effort into reforging the universe in your own image, and I envy the skill in which you merged things together. The characters were incredibly well crafted and grew at the right pace. You also took unique angles with all of them challenging the traditional roles each of them played. While I was skeptical at first of some of the twists you took such as the romance with Ruto haha, they paid off wonderfully. I'm glad you weren't one of those that bashed the poor girl needlessly and even gave her her own strength.

The Sheikah, Wolfos, and the deities however I feel were your best work. I have never read a fic before this one that truly portrayed the Sheikah as I truly see them. Master assassins, spies, and protectors that hide within the shadows, doing what must be done despite the cost. It was truly fascinating at how well you had them play their role as I simultaneously hated them while understanding every one of their actions and feelings. At the end of the day I disliked them, but could not fault their reasoning or willingness to do what must be done for the greater good and for the royal family. That is what makes the Skeikah unique and I am glad that you did not liken them to ninja like so many other fics try to do, they are a different people and deserve to be treated as such.

The Wolfos...ahh what can I say. They were very well portrayed and though out to the detail. From the savage ferocity, to the innocence of a dog or pup and all the things inbetween. The differences in culture and thought were excellently done and you weren't afraid to write some truly hard things. You captured the essence of what I believe a wolf and their society would be like if they were to have thought and reasoning. The scenes with Nabooru were what truly made me love the way you wrote about them. From love and attraction, to the brutal need and instinct to survive, even going so far as to eat one Link cared about...it was painful to read, but a necessary eye opener to show how truly different they were.

As for the deities, they were a very unique concept and a gamble, one that paid off. Like so many others I tend to see the trinity and perhaps Majora as the deities, it never struck me to thing that others such as the keaton, bongo, and Ordon could be deities as well. They were all well explained and I loved how Ordon was portrayed as the epitome of his chosen people.

All in all it was a fascinating story that combined all of the elements that we all know and love about LoZ, combining elements of most of the games, reforging the land and races, and throwing in the heavy topics of oppression and racism that were generally subtly portrayed and well handled. This story is truly underrated in the terms of reviews, I am ashamed to say even I was skeptical at the start, but I am more than happy to have been proven wrong. I will cherish the time I had reading this and will undoubtedly do so again.

madlink007 chapter 73 . 12/21/2012
This is really good.
You said before that someone told you to change some things and release this as a book. I totally agree with his statement. This story could stand alone even without the Zelda elements.
Gamerdude32 chapter 26 . 12/11/2012
I like what you did with this part of the story, you showed that sheik actually has some feelings and a soul. I have other things I like/will comment on but that is for a later time. I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this chapter and its outcome and I swear if later I read shiek and ruto getting together, well then I'm going to have to kiss you THIS IS THE MOST FUN I HAVE HAD READING A FANFIC EVER
Kurai Ummei chapter 73 . 11/19/2012
Mind blowing, amazing, and cherry pie. This read is one of the best on . 3
Guest chapter 73 . 10/22/2012
This is a fitting end to a magnificent tale, I salute you wordsmith.
monkeypoo93 chapter 37 . 9/20/2012
This is really good, especially for a FanFic. I'm not caught up yet, trying to space it out so I don't finish to quickly and have to wait:} Anyway! just keep up the good work, and if you ever get an original published be sure to hit me up because I'll totally read it _
Aeva - Athena - Marsden chapter 73 . 9/15/2012
AAAAAaaaahhhh! :D :D was that the end? is there going to be another one? IM SO EXCITED!
that was amazing. you are an incredible writer
The Pilot chapter 73 . 9/9/2012
Apologies for missing reviewing the last couple of chapters - Life has been giving me hell these last several weeks.

Well, after a loooooooooooong, but enjoyable journey, we come to the final chapter, in more ways than one. What a fitting ending for the story, and for the main characters. Bravo, you outdid yourself! I enjoyed it immensely, despite not having time to review the last couple of chapters. And that brings me back to the above reference. Sadly, this will probably be the last review I write here on Fanfiction dot net. Too many developments in real life, changing committments, family, and a host of other things that have transpired, or have been transpiring have finally let me to this day. Thank you again for a most enjoyable story, and all of the laughs, surprises, (explosions) and suspense that made WolfBane one of my top ten favorites here on the site. All the best to you, and...*tosses the keys to the XM-5 Super Missileboat to the Author*...try not to have TOO much fun with the XM-5. *Wide grin* See you in Space! *Is picked up by a passing XM-1 Missileboat that rockets back to an Eclipse-class Super Star Destroyer, which jumps into Hyperspace*
blitzburn chapter 71 . 8/30/2012
Ahh politics,even after Ganondorfs defeat its still something Zelda nor Link can escape. This was a great chapter and it looks like Links troubles arn't over yet and Zelda is still powerless even with the triforce of wisdom! Can't wait until the next chapter to see what happens!
Aeva - Athena - Marsden chapter 71 . 8/29/2012
I started reading your story two days ago...
71 chapters and not a lot of sleep later,
OMG!
i feel bad for the people who have been with you forever because it must be killer waiting for chapters!
you had better post another one soon...or i'm going to rebel.
because your story...IS FLIPPING AWESOME
like...AMAZING. AWESOMETASTICAL!
i love it beyond words.
so write another chapter! you're almost done! i was so hoping that it would be done when i got to the end!
WOWOW!
loved it.
Out of Pseudonyms chapter 71 . 8/27/2012
I was thinking Sheik would kill the Red Lion. After all, by refusing to listen to the one chosen by the Goddes of WISDOM, he is currently the greatest threat to the well-being of the rest of the royal line.
abyssdoor chapter 71 . 8/27/2012
Unless a political assassination were to happen... :), just don't pull a GRRMartin...
dark digidestined chapter 71 . 8/27/2012
this just proves my thery that most good fanfiction is zelda fanfiction i love your story its one of the best zelda story's ive read the best being the silent kingdom by freedan the eternal i recommend it to any zelda fan
i hope the king dies in his sleep soon before he causes any more trouble