Reviews for The Good Doctor
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Whew! Talk about a hit-n-run! Wham bam thank you, Ma'am! lol
Zeke145 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Oh...my...God. That was hot. My introduction to your writing did not disappoint!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
That was fun.

I assumed it would be ExB but when you said blonde hair I went straight to Jasper, I was really surprised when you said Carlisle and then Rosalie.
VamperSex chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
chocolate starfish? You listen to Limp Bizkit maybe? Good story. Kinda shocked when he said Rosie though but I liked it. I need a supply closet and Dr. Hot Bitch now.
tmss chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Loved the story, thank you.
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Sorry, I've been trying to catch up with everyone on these! I reviewed them all on the original one but I am still (months later) sifting through to see who posted to their own accounts.

I wanted to say thanks again and I'm glad I popped over. I really enjoyed the other one-shot you've got posted and I can't remember if I reviewed the one we featured on the PPSS either. :) xxoo
71star chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I think I'd want that too...
myria101 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Chocolate starfish. ::snicker:: Hot, bb!

M
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Nice. VERY nice. Wasn't expecting it to be Rosalie, but it was just perfect!
MissRe chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
What a wonderful way to wish someone a happy birthday. I liked your little Rose/Carlisle piece. Sometimes you just have to take what you want. LOL Awesome job.
sbgdgt chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
HAHA! You threw me off there for a min, I forgot about Carlisle's blonde hair! I love it when the cannon couples get a little mixed up, it's almost wrong in all the right ways! Hot, straight to the point, and makes me want to find a supply closet, like 5 min ago please! *whew*
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This is the first story I have read with Rosalie and Carlisle. Wow. Loved it!

Chocolate starfish huh? I am so using that. Just sayin'.

;0)
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Dr. Hot Bitch...Dr. DILF...Dr. Take Me Now...whatever you want to call him...DAMN! I kinda like him...just sayin' :)

Hot one shot sweets! :)
the real teacher chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
rosie...good call...is this a one shot? if not, i'll add to alert...let me know!
sunshinyme chapter 1 . 10/12/2009