Reviews for Project Ako Ranma OVAs
Domenico chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
Mi piace come scrivi, vorrei dei post nuovi, continua a scrivere
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Cool two chapters.
shugokage chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
This was interesting story it had a lot of potential!
JCariveau chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
this is a funny and warped view of my favorite aquatransexual, I'd love to see where it goes from here, and think the two (ranma and a-ko) could be quite good friends. from watching both shows, I see parallels between them, and a-ko would make a much better rival/sparring partner for ranma, to get even stronger, and perhaps even help him clean up the mess with the girls (or even replace them)... I love akane to death, but she really needs to grow up a bit from cannon before the two can really be happy, the others i don't see working, they keep trying to drag him into their view of the world, instead of asking what he wants, which in my opinion, is a good meal, and a few good brawls ;-)
richardrobinsonjr chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I though you did a good job with the power levels.

I am curious is this the usual earth-1 Superman and Wonder Woman's daughter A-Ko or one of the variants? She is usually shown as about half as powerful as both combined but somewhat limited in training to use it.

You know I don't hink I have seen a Ranma/ A-ko crossover that got completed ever. Well at least one with more than one chapter. This was pretty good with the characterization of Ranma as excellent although I thought some more Expose of the A-ko Characters might have helped.

Richard Robinson
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
this is really good i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
CDR Quackers chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Awesome! Hope to see more cause it would

be kinda sad to see it die
DragonMaster4872 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
AWESOME!
FrictionX42 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Extremely interesting. I'll definitely be looking for more.
Bookeater-otaku chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Man I hope this fic will be kept going. Still tink this story is fun and has potential. Dont drop that one man, just view the whole serie of Project A-Ko again to put you in the mood. I am sure the inspiration will come back.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Fun story I hope it continues!
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
I think I want more!
inu chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
realy good
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Interesting story. Will ther be more?