Reviews for Left Zoey to Survive
sealkid3 chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
It's a good story, i like it. Bill is great, everyone got depth to their characters, its really good. The story is great and the humor is there and it works. Hope you come back and update.
RedLil chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
o thats god plz continue
Xx.ZoMbIEs.xX chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
ha how cool Tank Time,It's do or die! anyways i cant wait to find out what happeneds in the next chapter!
Obuh deh obuh deh chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Woh! YOU UPDATED, I LOVE YOU! YOUEPICNESS! Bill keester old lingo XP. Bill also dangling off the roof for an hour. How did he hold on that long? BECAUSE BILL IS AWSOME! How will they fight that retard on steroids! WITH LOVE! I DOUBT IT! Can't wait for more _

Your high fan,

OD, OD
Sinistercurt chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Loved it.
adfljkhjdskaldfjkdjdsaklakjhlj chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Something feels off about this chapter, I can't place it but something is different from the last two chapters, the style i suppose still i enjoyed it!
Xx.ZoMbIEs.xX chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
it seems like louis is the one messing up everything...its getting very good,cant wait to see what happends
Mosh Evo chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Well, i like the idea that the Infected are getting smarter, and i like the suspense in it but... some bits were somewhat confusing for me.

For instance, when Zoey was free'd from the Smoker, it says it was nearly impossible for her to stand, then after a mini horde, she is able to run...

Just pointing that out.

All in all, i think it's got potential to be a great story... and it is a great story :D

Oh and i like the spelling and grammer :)
Obuh deh obuh deh chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Wee special mention for me _ Oh no, where's grandpa Bill! Is he FUBAR? Getting ripped apart by the hunter maybe? Or! Bill removed his beret, donned a red bandanna and went Rambo on the infected!

Either way, can't wait for the next chappy.
Obuh deh obuh deh chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Smart SI! I LOVE YOU! Horay old lingo _. Love the story. It sounds so possible!

Can't wait for the next chappy D
Xx.ZoMbIEs.xX chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
wow,thats pretty freakin' good, cant wait to see if they make it out alive...
VastGranada chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Boy zoey, from just reading this and the sound of it is...shes pretty fucked in her situation. Will Francis pull a hero move by charging through the mass hordes laying waste by his beneli m60 auto shotgun or will zoey fall to her doom over the edge by the none other special infected smoker's tounge? Ill wait to wait for it.
Elite-Nachos chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Thank you so much for writing this. I love ZoeyxFrancis fanfics. Can't wait to see more!
Xx.ZoMbIEs.xX chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
yeah it was really long but it was good. i liked how you used the part from Shaun of the Dead, that's my favorite movie, so keep up the good work.