Reviews for The Forgotten Songbird
Diehard243 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Dammit why are all the good ones unfinished?
ppeach2 chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
You shoould continue it you don't have to give it away just wait til summer I mean I understand not being able to update especially now because schoolsalmost over and they want to work us to death at least until schools out it sucks! Well my school does that I mean were doing a super long speech in english and were doing a a test in math and it all lots of work and finals aren't even here yet!Anyways the story is great I love it you do need to fix your mistakes but once they're fixed your story will be even better than it is now. ]
EmoGirlxD chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
I really hope that you would be the one that would continue this story, cuz once yuo started this story, you put yourself into it, and if someone adopt it then it wont be the same again. so please please continue this story! - [ and yeah im a writer thats really busy or just too lazy to write on her own story, but i wont give it away.]
ProjXPsyClone chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Please do continue!

It won't be the same with another writer in my opinion.

Thanks so much!
Lunatic's Lament chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Aww you should of kept it it was awsome
ProjXPsyClone chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Man, this is so interesting!

but no it's up for adoption?

Why not continue it?

THANKS!
ProjXPsyClone chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
So interesting!
Lazy Banana chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
woah!

what happened?

this story caught my eye

i was expecting a third chapter but instead i see an adoption notice

why won't you write anymore?

i wish you'd give a reason cus it wouldn't be the same if sombody else wrote this story

D:
InsaneNarutard0111 chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
no~! what happened? this was an interesting story! what went wrong?

if i have the time, i will adopt this poor soul and revive it! if i have the time, that is...

but why? no~!
xoHellGirlox chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
awsome story(Y) keep up the good work3
in your dreams as well chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
its good so far plz update
mezza-verita chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
this is a very nice story! plz update soon! :)
Busumeushi chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
wa XD kakashi is dad now XD soo cute XD... GO TO HELL ASUKA XP amd by the way GREAT FIC XD ja-nee
x-X-E-N-O-x chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Magnificent. I just can't help but want more. Wow, i feel very selfish. Please update as soon as possible when you have free time. And you WANT to type haha. No pressure!
Tsukiakari no Tenshi chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
this story goes hard! ur so great at writing! plz up date soon!