Reviews for 1 Minus One
CelineSSauve chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Okay... So if the wives (Um... That would be Wordy's and Ed's, since no one else has one, and Jules is "one of the guys".) head out and leave the kids for the Team, where are they supposed to eat? There's Clark and Wordy's three kids to feed too, you know.

(Also... Please, please, please spellcheck this document when you have the time.)

Meanwhile, ouch! My beloved Blue Eyes cheering on the Sens and picking on the Leafs... *headshakes* What is this fictional world coming to?

I don't think Spike had that bad a reaction to Lou's death, unless you count how he deals with bomb calls after that (and who could blame him). [If you're thinking of how he treated Leah, the woman was useless and the whole Team knew it. I can't believe that's who made it through the trials, really.]

As for the group's off flavour jokes... I don't think they ever would have bet that any Teammate would die like they do about Samtastic here... [Also, Clean Hands is episode 2x03 and One Wrong Move was 2x10. I'd hope Sam would have healed his bruises in a matter of months! Not to mention that Leah's apparently already invaded Team One by this point, so it's been even longer than that.]

Best of luck on the next Fic attempt.

{Sorry, I just finished a full Four Season Marathon today (took the better part of the week, since I still had to sleep and eat;) so I have it fresh in my mind.}
merderdreamy5 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I just found the story. What a great read. Spike is my favorite character and you nailed the head of the coffin, with his pain. I teared up a few times throughout the whole story. Thank you for such a great story.
FreerunnerChez chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wow, amazing. I loved the way you handled the character interactions in that story, and turned the emotions in a sixpence without it seeming unnatural. I don't know too many authors who can pull that off - congrats on another well written piece!
dwennie chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
D'aw. Totally sweet. I love how you can go from writing humour to writing serious fics and it all keeps the same realistic feel. Keep it up, and good work!
878718780 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Happy Gobble Gobble! LOL

Great chapter - I like those lyrics but cant find the song anywhere! ARGH! seems like a nice one!

Great job!
Ginger chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Okay, you made me cry! Happy Belated Thanksgiving!
FallenStar08 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
My gawsh, I LOVED that story!It was awesome!
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I really liked it :D
iheartflashpoint chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
oh muh gawsh.

you're writing more than i am... WOAH.

i loved this D