Reviews for The New Generation
MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I am lovin this ahahah so funnny
Sheep-san chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Any chance for an update? I wanna see where this goes!
HikariYamino chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
LOL! Their arguments are so funny! I'm really interested to see how Hinata and Sasuke will interact in this chap!
in your dreams as well chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
ohh i wonder how things will turn out to be
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Hi! PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD WHEN I READ THE FIRST CHAPTER!
DeviantSupaSoldier chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Lol this was funny, can't wait for the next chapter.
nwyd chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
erm...sasuke and hinata are going to fall in love, right? and not hate each other? wow this was funny. please update soon! uh whats a valedictorian or whatever in the summary?
awefoijwaeoi. who else chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
hahahhaa this sounds familiar to um, let's see, my life? competition forever, sigh :P. i like it, it's hilarious, i laughed out loud and had to have a coughing fit so my mom didn't notice since im supposedly doing hmwk... so byeas! :)

-hallie
FlapJack Lover chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Good start, are you going to make Hinata shy?
tiny.coco.chan chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Wow, this is a great plot!

This'll be a very interesting rivalry, considering that they haven't even been born yet.

Haha I loved the banter going on between Fugaku and Hiashi.

It's true; Hyuugas have better taste in shampoo.

And I'm glad to see you're writing stories again!

please update soon _
BK-Black Knight chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Whoa, nice new story! i hope that hinata is a bit much more stronger than the one we all know in the anime/manga. and i love their conversation, it's hilarious. they obviously (if they were ever friends) are friends by rivalry only.

update soon!
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
It makes you wonder how old they are. Heard the saying? The Hyuugas have a pole stuck up their asses while the Uchihas have two.
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Er.. Ha ha. Wow. Hope you will update again. It's original nonetheless.
A Dreamer Always chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Lol XD I love it
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I like the story so far. It's really funny listening to Hiashi and Fugaku listing off reason why their (unborn) kid is better than the others. I wonder how the kids deal with all that peer pressure though :P