Reviews for It's 3AM, Do You Know Where Your Blackbird Is?
Shades of X chapter 4 . 3/2/2017
Hehe. Shit happens.
No Longer in Operation chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
are the bolded words his thoughts?
lychee loving chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
I love this. I love this so much. So much that I don't have the right words to express my love for this. I-it's too amazing. D:
starfire201 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Prompts are always good for getting one's ideas flowing. I liked these little drabbles.
BlackBolt chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
lol - this is so awesome ! i laughed so much, i have tears in my eyes even yet while writing :))

please do continue and update soon :))

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
shejams chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
LOL That was great. :D I hope you continue this. This is a very original plot.

Loved it when Storm said "I'm going to get Logan and then have a nervous breakdown". HaHa

And Logan getting a taste of his own medicine with the nicknames. Hilarious

and the ending

"Whatever. I'm goin' for a ride."

"Logan…"

"I said I'm goin' for a ride."

There was an awkward silence as Logan stormed out and slammed the door. Eventually, Colossus, who had been deep in thought, asked, "So what you are saying is that we have been flying inside of a creature in a coma for years now?"

There was a pause as everyone digested this.

"Okay, I am officially weirded out by the proceedings, guys."

Too funny, I'm still laughing. :oD

Look forward to more.
Captain-Emily chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Aww...I like this! Jetfire would certainly make a, well-let's go with "interesting" addition to the X-Men.

Kudos for a clever and unique idea!
Fallen19 chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Just seeing the title to this story made me giggle. Jetfire is Hilarious! Good work.
Falcon's Hyperdrive chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
I applaud Logan for getting the ornery old bot to listen. XD Good job! I look forward to more, should you choose to add any.
Rainspiral chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Logan is having what you call a "Bad Day" yes?
Starfire201 chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
*LOL* Perfect reactions.
Rainspiral chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
You know logan did all ways look like a laddie for me. If he ever turned into a dog or a cat or something that would be a cool name for him. Sadly that probubley would be a bad thing.
Starfire201 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Gave me the giggles. Enjoyed again.
ElasticPoodle chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
*Snorts* Very funny! Movie!Jetfire is HILAIOUS 8D
Dragon Queen88 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I'm not the only one who thought that Jetfire's alt mode looked suspiciously like the plane from the X-Men movies. the fisrt time i saw ROTF i was like "Is that the ship from X-Men?" but anyways amazing and hilarious.