Reviews for Sam Winchester and the Seven Deans 2
1Angel Of Darkness chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
Remember that episode of Supernatural with Cupid? My Bloody Valentine? Yeah, remember that part with that man who was calling that woman at work and his friend was making fun of him, and when she came there he poked even more fun at him? Then the woman shot him? Yeah... WHOOPSH! Dean's totally whipped.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
love it
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
Great job! And I LOVED the slight Destiel in there! LOL! The poor angel - he just turns up late and EVERYONE lashes out at him. He then develops a new feeling called guilt - something you'd think angels like him shouldn't have to face. Then he gets adored on by chicks (especially Deanne), and he's utterly and adorably oblivious to their affections it should be a crime!
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
Poor Sweety! Stuck sleeping with a child and having to feel all that was going on upstairs - that must have really messed him up! lol Let's hope Sarah didn't hear his responces, lol.
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
It makes me wonder though...what would it be like if Dean and Happy got lucky *at the same time*? lol Man, Sweety would be in a bad way, that's for sure! Is Deanne going to be hit on at this party? I can't wait to find out! That would be hilarious!
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Jeez! You'd think that Happy would learn to duck into another room as soon as he feels that something's going on! Lol. It's incredably awkward for everyone - including himself!

And no, I don't think I'll *ever* see a dryer the same way again. Lol!
yurisnow chapter 22 . 12/2/2010
So I read all this on my sister DSi and couldn't review on there. So I'm reviewing the whole thing right here.

OMG AN AWESOME STORY! I saw the first one and I was loke huh this looks alright. Holy blonde cheerleader batman, was I wrong. This is freakin' AMAZING!

You got each of Dean's personalities right. From Grumpy, Sweetie, Cry-baby (whom is my favorite next to sweetie), Smartass, Deanna, and Paranoia. Smartass is just plain hilarious and just like Dean. Sweetie is so sweet and we don't get to see that side of Dean a lot so this was a good change :) Grumpy was...well, Grumpy. He was realy funny though. Paranoia was intersting because we don't really get to see a lot of that in Dean. Well, we kind of do but that's only when do goes into sirvival mode which doesn't happen all that often. Deanna was hilarious. I loved it how you had a feminine side to Dean which was awesome.

When Dean was captured, I thought it was honestly a shape shifter at first but then I was like no it's really Sam. Great job with that.

Kat is awesome.

I'm being kicked off to fill out job applications or I would write so much more. Anywho, great story. Finished both of them in one sit down. Can't wait to read the next :)
TeamDean79 chapter 22 . 11/5/2010
Awwwwwww. Too wonderful, as always. I really liked Deanne. I'm off to read 'Sam Winchester and the Seven Deans 3'!
angeleyenc chapter 22 . 9/21/2010
I loved it! now onto the sequel! XD
Valoel.Angelis chapter 22 . 8/21/2010
Please post the sequal as soon as you possibly can! Loved the first two to death! :) Now imma little curious about a new side you could give Dean. A demon side, perhaps? I mean, all those years in Hell... I mean, he did say that he started to like it...
GaelicAngel chapter 22 . 6/15/2010
Yeah, I know better late then never, right?

I am sad to see this end and i LOVED it.

You did a great job on this story and I can't wait to read what ever you have planned for next.
iCandi-18 chapter 22 . 5/18/2010
This was by far my most favourite story of all your stuff. This and the 1st one of course.

I love Kat and Dean together. I was so perfect. Well, as perect as a "normal" realationship with a Winchester can be.

Can't wait to read more of your work :)
JaneConstantine chapter 22 . 4/20/2010
"I can live with that," she glanced over her shoulder. "But I think Cas is scarred for life."

XD lol
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 22 . 4/19/2010
What a great ending to a fantastic story! Bravo!
Tosharino chapter 22 . 4/18/2010
I loved this story as much as the first one! Cant wait for the third! :)