Reviews for Quieten
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 3/5
I looooooved this. I loved the "Stoppit asshole" "I'm taking care of you bitch" dialogue and I love the cuteness of the MacDee without taking away the bitter edge the show has. And I love lovelove how Mac thought about what Dennis would say at the end of this. Very true to character. This was really great :)
star143 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Hi, I can't log in under my account for some reason so I typed my name in above. Anyway, I love this story! It's so perfect. It's really realistic in Mac's thought process. I love that he stuck around at the bar to take care of Dee. So sweet!

Any chance of a continuation of this story? I would love to see how you develop it :)
arliee chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
love it!
fluff chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is such a weirdly sweet story! I love Mac's begrudging, drunken affection. And his little moment of insight; he wants to be strong but isn't. I also love drunk Dee! If you have any other stories lurking around your head with these characters, I SO want to read them!
LordeIsMyQueen chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Loved it! :) I've just started watching this show and it's FREAKIN HILARIOUS! And I love this story SO MUCH! :) I wanna do one for them but I don't know the show well enough and is afraid that people will hate it. Anyway loved it a million times yes! :)
sweetstothesweetfarewell chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Mac/Dee for the win. They're just so cute in this fic. And you are not alone. I too believe that they deserve a bit of happiness.
Taylor chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I so want them to get together. Idk why. And my friend says they are married in real life. Idk good story, you hould write more
Taylor chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
anon chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Awwww.
RA'AY'MOND chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Great story! Loved the way you wrote a tender story, yet managed to keep the plays 'nasty jawed & sassy mouthed'. Keep up the good work.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Aww. I really liked this. I hope you'll consider continuing. )
RomanticizeMe chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I LOVE THIS! SOO MUCH!
sunshineandlove chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
this was soooo good! gah, i just loved it. so in character and so sweet. looooooove3
Xxamerican idiotxX chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
im glad you wrote this awesome story since there is too little of a fandom for this awesome show. i totally ship these two also. lol. anyways great story. hopefully a sequel?
Lingo10 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Aww :P Funny and raw but good.