Reviews for The Evening Sun Hill
evilnerdyynerd chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
LOL. Look an old fic. Just saying. Yuuhi Saka isn't about someone changing... and the girl meeting him up once again. It can be implied from the lyrics alone, but if you watch the PV, you'll soon realize that it's about a girl remembering her boyfriend who has passed on. It's implied that he has died (perhaps in a car crash) through the flower in the beginning. The rest of the song is just her reminiscening about her boyfriend and how much she misses him.
AkuRoku chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
i looked at this fanfic and never to be update, please just finish this story T_T
JacobNlack chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Why must you leave all of you awesome stories at cliffhangers and not update them ;A;
dreamerX3 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
no offense but that the first time i've read a fluff story from you. not saying the others are bed but most of them well almost all of them have a bad ending. Keep typing i still love your stories, _
Marimo141 chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
This is adorable!
ScreamForSOH chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
This is really cute, and though it has a bit of cliche themes through it, I'm still really enjoying reading this. I look forward to when you update it.
reddoggie chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
oh roxas, please dont say no. though you should try and bum off as much money off axel as you can before you start dating!XD this is so cute! whats going to happen? please dont faint roxas! and thanks!QQ
mei lynn 64 chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
-sniffle-Roxas should say yes. Roxas needs to say yes. It would be tragic if Roxas doesn't say anything and Axel takes it back. It would be very sad. AWW! I love how this fic makes me feel! I really love how Axel got wet just to keep Roxas dry. That was really sweet. I almost cried.-snifflesniffle-
Vanilla Twilight chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
aww that is so cute. Great job! .
blood as soft as silk chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
awws this is so sweet I love it. So cute and innocent x3 Lol thanks for the story so far, and sorry about lack of review, I'm so exhausted lately.
SkyeFlyte chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
You should say yes Roxy! Duh! XD

Do it
Insanecat6 chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
So cute. I'm sure I've said this before, but I can't help it. It is what it is. But why are they going to eat lunch on the roof? Isn't it raining? Or did it clear up or something? Anyway, I'm glad that they're finally going to be a couple now. At least, if Roxas can get his brain opperating enough to accept. It's entertaining to see how Roxas reacts to the little things Axel does that make it obvious he's crushing too. You know, it's amazing how excited I get over this when it's just so simple. There aren't any plot twist or traumatic past involved, just two people being adorable in love, and yet I can't stop squealing. Makes you wonder why more people don't write stories like this. Sure you might think it's boring at first because there's no action or drama, but seriously, with something this good who needs it. Love to you for the chapter. I'll be looking forward to the next one. Bye.
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
Say yes, Roxas, don't hurt him!
Z3xi0n Ll4m4 chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
Whoohoo!

You go Roxy! Say yes to him!
Cirque du Lune chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
I-I'm ashamed to show myself to you.

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?

I know you do.

Of course you do notice that I haven't posted the second chapter of 'Wonderland' (Which should've been up two months ago...), right? Right. YOU KNOW WHY? 'Cuz of the plot bunny that's taking over my head.

Every time I start writing it says to me:

"No...no...write THIS story first...it's full of blood and stuff...you KNOW you want to..."

You know what's even more annoying? IT'S RIGHT. OAo But I swore to myself I won't write another fic until I finish 'Wonderland'. So...yeah.

I apologize greatly. -bows down-

-cough-

ENOUGH OF MY RANT. Sorry... I just needed to let it out. -_-;

I loved it! So much that the actual review isn't even half as long as the rant up there. BUT! That doesn't mean I don't love it. x3.

Yes, you are still made of AWESOMENESS.

Love.