Reviews for Routines
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I am a huge fan of this pairing now.
bleu comme l'hiver chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh this was simply adorable to read. Why don't you have more reviews? Very nice job on keeping everyone in-character and making it believable :)
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Hehe I don't think that they would have stuck Botan in a *padded room*. XD Still, there might have been a few stares. lol

This was good. Everyone was in character and it was a conversation they really could have had. :) Plus, I can totally see Hiei using "pretty little face" as just a regular part of a threat, certainly not meaning it to be taken as a compliment, b/c he's sarcastic like that.

And when he telepathically chimed in that "Yes." it left me in a chuckling fit. lol He's such a jerk. XD
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Aw good job! Cute stuff. Well done. :)
Whorendous chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh thank god, a Botan and Hiei fic that is true to their character. Thank you. Thank you.
crazykk2 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Awe!
Mother Midnight chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That was cute
queenofinsane chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Oh I love it, it's so cute. I've tried to write a Hiei and Botan fanfiction so many times with little success and where I have failed you have succeeded. I adore this, it made me giggle hysterically. I love it, keep up the good work!
qi92 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
first and foremost I'm nt a hiei/botan fan.

But I'll give u the credit for writing a...nicely-written story? Okay, what I meant was that although just a one-shot, the plot was interesting and the characters were not OOC at all, so I indulge myself in ur fic and believed that hiei and botan could really have some kinda future together if Yu Yu Hakusho had a sequel. It was so believable.

Well done.
MystiKoorime chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Heyy Heyy,

Ah M-Kins! You're back. ] I loved this oneshot. So Hiei thinks Botan has a "pretty lil face," huh? How cute!

And I could so imagine Botan trying to tell the others about it and them not believing her and Hiei would just be in the corner of the room smirking at her like the little arrogant demon that he is.

I can't wait to read more of your other stuff. ]

MystiK~