Reviews for The Captain and the Reporter
Mirage chapter 3 . 5/16
wow...that is an rar and very interesting Pairing!
there really must be more storys from those two in the future!

i so sooooooo hope you come back one day to write more chap and an end to this Story!
i really like to know what happens next, what adventures they will have how they, grow closer together, what will happen with spock...i mean a threesome with those two could be interesting and maybe even Kal could be tired out a bit...but for sure poor Jim and bones when he has to heal Jim more often than usual who knows where this will go

lease come back one day...hopeful soon
send your muse a big chocolate cake with lots of sweet toppings
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Very hot! Captain Kirk and Superman are such a perfect pair! :D Hope you return and continue this sometime.
DemeRain chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
This was so much fun. Thanks for sharing!
Elecia Daemon chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
MORE, PLEASE!
Ladycrow67 chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY. I HOPE YOU WILL BE WRITING MORE TO IT.
Gembomz chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
omg! loving it!
sarai-sama chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Where's the rest?
clexfan chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Hope you'll finish this some day. :-)
Amber chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love this story, I keep re-reading it.
I realize that this may not be the best place for this, but I've looked everywhere else.
I'm looking for a story. Its a Superman/Jimmy O. romance. And it goes like this...
At some point Lois Lane leaves and Supes and Jim begin a relationship. There is a scene where Superman confesses to Jimmy that he is afraid to have sex with anyone because him cumming could easily kill them. Jimmy remarks that his super-suit is just regular cloth, but is impervious because of a small force-field like energy projected centimeters from his skin and a condom would work just as well.
At the end Lois returns and Jimmy goes to -I think- the roof of the Daily Prophet. Clark finds him there and explains that, even though he loves Lois, he loves Jimmy more. Or something to that extent.
I would love to read this story again, I just can't find it. Any help you could offer in my search would be greatly appreciated.
You can reach me
sammycakes chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
I'm not really into Superman and crossover stories, but this story is soo good! I'm loving this so much. I'm a huge Spock/Kirk fan, but I like how Kal and Kirk are in this! I hope you continue this story, I noticed you haven't updated in a while.
Merme chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
I can't believe you were actually able to make this crossover work. XD I wish there was more of it. :)
Dream's Abyss chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
What a triangle you've cooked up!
CalamityJim chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
What the heck? Do you snort win or just feed your plot bunnies tiger blood? This is bizarre, insane, and completely awesome and I can't wrap my brain around the fact that it even exists. O.o This is just... whoa. Epic story
Cassa-Andra chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Wow, this is a very interesting fic. I quite like the concept of Kirk & Clark together. They suit each other well.
Kiwee chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Pwahaha, I keep merging this fic with the Never I Ever one, and trying to come up circumstances in which Clark activates his laser eyes in bed is hilariously entertaining. Poor Spock, really. The solution is a threesome, obviously.