Reviews for The Captain and the Reporter
Ladycrow67 chapter 3 . 1/12
I LOVE THIS STORY. I HOPE YOU WILL BE WRITING MORE TO IT.
Gembomz chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
omg! loving it!
sarai-sama chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Where's the rest?
clexfan chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Hope you'll finish this some day. :-)
Amber chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love this story, I keep re-reading it.
I realize that this may not be the best place for this, but I've looked everywhere else.
I'm looking for a story. Its a Superman/Jimmy O. romance. And it goes like this...
At some point Lois Lane leaves and Supes and Jim begin a relationship. There is a scene where Superman confesses to Jimmy that he is afraid to have sex with anyone because him cumming could easily kill them. Jimmy remarks that his super-suit is just regular cloth, but is impervious because of a small force-field like energy projected centimeters from his skin and a condom would work just as well.
At the end Lois returns and Jimmy goes to -I think- the roof of the Daily Prophet. Clark finds him there and explains that, even though he loves Lois, he loves Jimmy more. Or something to that extent.
I would love to read this story again, I just can't find it. Any help you could offer in my search would be greatly appreciated.
You can reach me
sammycakes chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
I'm not really into Superman and crossover stories, but this story is soo good! I'm loving this so much. I'm a huge Spock/Kirk fan, but I like how Kal and Kirk are in this! I hope you continue this story, I noticed you haven't updated in a while.
Merme chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
I can't believe you were actually able to make this crossover work. XD I wish there was more of it. :)
Dream's Abyss chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
What a triangle you've cooked up!
CalamityJim chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
What the heck? Do you snort win or just feed your plot bunnies tiger blood? This is bizarre, insane, and completely awesome and I can't wrap my brain around the fact that it even exists. O.o This is just... whoa. Epic story
Cassa-Andra chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Wow, this is a very interesting fic. I quite like the concept of Kirk & Clark together. They suit each other well.
Kiwee chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Pwahaha, I keep merging this fic with the Never I Ever one, and trying to come up circumstances in which Clark activates his laser eyes in bed is hilariously entertaining. Poor Spock, really. The solution is a threesome, obviously.
barb chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
I love this fic. :D

You wrote a funny crossover of my fav fandom (Superman) with a fandom I'm getting into and it was just great to read it. I was chuckling all along and at the same time it never gets ridiculous.

Is there a sequel? *goes to your profile to look*
KyuukiTheAnimeFreak chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
I'm excited to see where you go with this! I hope Kal doesn't lose Jim. I mean, Spock's cool but Kal's AWESOME. ;D But whatever, I expect great things from you!

Yuu-chan ;3
ElementalFallenStar chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
WILL YOU CONTINUE! PLEASE!
YuriSashaIvanov chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Duhn, duhn, DUHN! UPDATE!