Reviews for What Was I Thinking Part 2
acetwolf94 chapter 27 . 6/1
I LOVE IT!
GUEST chapter 27 . 10/14/2016
This precious soul passed away at some point. I don't know WHY Kerry felt such a vicious assault was necessary on this woman's work. You know, this is a place of FANTASY and ESCAPE for a lot of us. We are not desperate, deranged or perverts. A lot of us are professional women, who are single or have families. Talent comes in all things, writing is art and Ms. Figg had it. She put all she had in her work to bring happiness to people. I think the man that portrayed Severus (the late Alan Rickman) probably would have told Ms. Figg that she put herself out here creatively and is that now how Mr. Rickman got his start? So, for people who want to put someone else down for giving of themselves, you need to reevaluate you. I have read several stories of hers and most of them are really, really good. She doesn't claim to be a famous author, she shared a part of herself with everyone and like me, she thought Severus was delicious and sexy. Thank you, Ms. Figg for helping me get thru some heartaches and tough times with an escape with my Severus...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
I
kate1309 chapter 7 . 3/11/2016
Oh my gosh! I love that story! The Ring was the best story I had ever read. I was obsessed with it! When they finally updated, I almost peed myself with excitement. Sorry to ramble on and on about another story. Thanks for reminding me of that story though.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/12/2015
Kerry darling, being such a jealous slag is highly unattractive.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
Well, the way JK wrote about Dumbledore - robes, hat (the bonnet in... Was it third year? Or first year? At Christmas. I think first year off the top of my head, because the culture hat was third year...) there was a hint to me that he wasn't completely ruler-straight, but I always pictured him with Minerva. Still do.
Have you read any ADMM fics? Some are quite interesting.
I'm quite open, I accept quite a few pairings, including slash pairings. In one story, a character can be paired with one person; in another, that person can be paired with someone of the opposite gender to the first and I think, ok, it could work.
Depends on the skill of the writer tbh. You definitely have enough skill; I like your old stuff and new stuff, none of it's worse, only different.
Kerry chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
Wow, you really are one twisted .(That's not a compliment btw) I've read some of your other stuff to get a better idea of your writing style (or lack thereof) I have to admit, you can write, your quite capable of writing a great story but you can't help Fucking it up every chance you get. I have to laugh at your characterisation of Snape because of just how badly you write him. Selfish, sadistic and more than once,a rapist. The only good thing about him is the size of his Dick. And Hermione the stupid submissive who has no self respect. You don't really like her do you? Don't answer that, it would be a lie. You must be some bored little housewife with no life/sex life who gets off on writing Snape raping and torturing Hermione in every story. And then there's all the sheep that follow you and tell you what a great story you've written. Lmfao, let's not even go there. And you believe it. Understand this, you have the right to write whatever you want with your own characters. You DON'T have that right using characters that I love and respect. Completely disgusting.
vessnape chapter 27 . 6/26/2015
great story, love it!
G. M. Jay chapter 27 . 8/7/2014
This entire story was incredibly brilliant, you are the type of writer that makes this website worth looking at, and I commend you for finishing this masterpiece, as it is now on my top 5 harry potter fan-fiction stories. Perfectly executed and true to the characters, heartbreakingly honest and tearfully sweet, I hope to one day write as well as you do.
- G. M. Jay
Dagger-Seishin chapter 27 . 5/13/2014
WOW i think shes more extrmely kinky than getting off on all type of pain but it works lol.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
I love how u did this On chapter 18 when he had all the shadows and jumped out at hermione I think I was getting the same kind of tickles that hermione had in her stomachs god dammit this is so good
Moonchild1212 chapter 27 . 12/11/2012
Perfect ending.
Moonchild1212 chapter 25 . 12/11/2012
Really appreciate your notes and reflections on realism...
Moonchild1212 chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
Ahh love the Minerva manticoer analogy... you are so much fun to read!
Moonchild1212 chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Love reading the old vs new notes to this story. I'm glad you did that. Can't wait to read A Maid in the Devil's Manor :o)