Reviews for What Was I Thinking Part 2
Kerry chapter 27 . 7/31
Wow, you really are one twisted .(That's not a compliment btw) I've read some of your other stuff to get a better idea of your writing style (or lack thereof) I have to admit, you can write, your quite capable of writing a great story but you can't help Fucking it up every chance you get. I have to laugh at your characterisation of Snape because of just how badly you write him. Selfish, sadistic and more than once,a rapist. The only good thing about him is the size of his Dick. And Hermione the stupid submissive who has no self respect. You don't really like her do you? Don't answer that, it would be a lie. You must be some bored little housewife with no life/sex life who gets off on writing Snape raping and torturing Hermione in every story. And then there's all the sheep that follow you and tell you what a great story you've written. Lmfao, let's not even go there. And you believe it. Understand this, you have the right to write whatever you want with your own characters. You DON'T have that right using characters that I love and respect. Completely disgusting.
vessnape chapter 27 . 6/26
great story, love it!
G. M. Jay chapter 27 . 8/7/2014
This entire story was incredibly brilliant, you are the type of writer that makes this website worth looking at, and I commend you for finishing this masterpiece, as it is now on my top 5 harry potter fan-fiction stories. Perfectly executed and true to the characters, heartbreakingly honest and tearfully sweet, I hope to one day write as well as you do.
- G. M. Jay
Dagger-Seishin chapter 27 . 5/13/2014
WOW i think shes more extrmely kinky than getting off on all type of pain but it works lol.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
I love how u did this On chapter 18 when he had all the shadows and jumped out at hermione I think I was getting the same kind of tickles that hermione had in her stomachs god dammit this is so good
Moonchild1212 chapter 27 . 12/11/2012
Perfect ending.
Moonchild1212 chapter 25 . 12/11/2012
Really appreciate your notes and reflections on realism...
Moonchild1212 chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
Ahh love the Minerva manticoer analogy... you are so much fun to read!
Moonchild1212 chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Love reading the old vs new notes to this story. I'm glad you did that. Can't wait to read A Maid in the Devil's Manor :o)
Moonchild1212 chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Severus is really a silver tongued serpent.
CecilieDK chapter 27 . 8/25/2012
thanks for an excellent sequel - the prequel somehow seemed more intense/tense, but I guess that's how it goes IRL with good relationships as well once they become established.

All the best
Cecilie (Denmark)
BellaTallin chapter 27 . 3/16/2012
Wonderful story, I loved it. Not a whole lot more I can say. :-) Well done :-)
BellaTallin chapter 23 . 3/15/2012
LOL. This chapter was a little disturbing.. not quite what I'd like to picture, but hey, he is technically a man, lol. Though if Albus were in the room and Severus found out I don't think no amount of loyalty would stop him from hexing the old twinkling bastard to hell and back, LOL!
BellaTallin chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
I love the additional authors notes at the bottom, it's interesting to read your perspective when you come back to your story after so much time has passed. I also realized that I've read a lot more of your stories then I thought I had, I just never had bothered to click the author title before. Every one of them I've read has been such a delightful read, (delightful might be the wrong word again.. 'scorching' might be more apt) lol.
WaitingForTheAssasins chapter 27 . 12/22/2011
Lovely continuation from the first series. I read the other few stories you wrote on your site relating to this tale and found them equally pleasing. I can't help but appreciate how well you write Severus. It makes me wish I had one of my own, lol. Again, thank you for further deepening my love for this pairing.