Reviews for What Was I Thinking Part 2
Guest chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
I love how u did this On chapter 18 when he had all the shadows and jumped out at hermione I think I was getting the same kind of tickles that hermione had in her stomachs god dammit this is so good
Moonchild1212 chapter 27 . 12/11/2012
Perfect ending.
Moonchild1212 chapter 25 . 12/11/2012
Really appreciate your notes and reflections on realism...
Moonchild1212 chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
Ahh love the Minerva manticoer analogy... you are so much fun to read!
Moonchild1212 chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Love reading the old vs new notes to this story. I'm glad you did that. Can't wait to read A Maid in the Devil's Manor :o)
Moonchild1212 chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Severus is really a silver tongued serpent.
CecilieDK chapter 27 . 8/25/2012
thanks for an excellent sequel - the prequel somehow seemed more intense/tense, but I guess that's how it goes IRL with good relationships as well once they become established.

All the best
Cecilie (Denmark)
BellaTallin chapter 27 . 3/16/2012
Wonderful story, I loved it. Not a whole lot more I can say. :-) Well done :-)
BellaTallin chapter 23 . 3/15/2012
LOL. This chapter was a little disturbing.. not quite what I'd like to picture, but hey, he is technically a man, lol. Though if Albus were in the room and Severus found out I don't think no amount of loyalty would stop him from hexing the old twinkling bastard to hell and back, LOL!
BellaTallin chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
I love the additional authors notes at the bottom, it's interesting to read your perspective when you come back to your story after so much time has passed. I also realized that I've read a lot more of your stories then I thought I had, I just never had bothered to click the author title before. Every one of them I've read has been such a delightful read, (delightful might be the wrong word again.. 'scorching' might be more apt) lol.
WaitingForTheAssasins chapter 27 . 12/22/2011
Lovely continuation from the first series. I read the other few stories you wrote on your site relating to this tale and found them equally pleasing. I can't help but appreciate how well you write Severus. It makes me wish I had one of my own, lol. Again, thank you for further deepening my love for this pairing.
starlight333 chapter 27 . 4/18/2011
That was a great way to end the story, I loved it!
Katie Lady 8 chapter 27 . 1/9/2011
I really enjoyed both this story and its prequil! Good work!
LittleGreenPeas chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
gosh. y r u so good at writing? i luv the houseelf and i intend to read everyone of ur stories! they r so addicting
Alexa1993 chapter 27 . 6/1/2010