Reviews for The BoyWhoLived: to be a Vengeance Demon?
he should be of abused people. His life is full of abuses so there you go. and the next one should be the abuses of his ant by his uncle
temple of the chaos raven chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Percy Jackson (Luke) i wish the Olympians new what it was like to be demigods
Aracertariel chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Patron demon of those chosen to fight battles that grown-ups should rightly be taken care of? (Or, you know, destined heroes.)
dinawen chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
very interesting and unique story. perhaps he should be the demon who gets revenge on murders or abusers for youths
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Heh, this was good - and Harry could be the Vengeance Demon of all beings named in Prophecies. *g* Anyone who gets stuck with being named in one of those surely is in need of vengeance eh?

Marns

~pN
Loretta chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This is a very cool story, so I do hope that you'll continue it. Vengeance demon Harry for the win! And I rather like the idea of him being patron of abused and neglected children, since that would be very fitting.
LadyEtelka chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I know D'Hoffryn killed Hallie, So there would need to be a new Vengeance demon for neglected/abused children? I just think it fits, y'know?
Flaremage chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
i know you havent updated in over a year but this was a good fic, i hope your muse comes back for the fic!
malko050987 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I like the idea of Harry being in charge of wronged children, but betrayed/wronged heroes is also good, perhaps even better :D
FaerysWing chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Is this story gonna be continued or is it a one shot?
wizmage chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That was amusing, very amusing.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Very funny if a little weird, but it was definitely good.

-Kate
crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
hahaha! wow that was good! I wasn't expecting the ending to be so funny, I hope you'll add something more, like him meeting up with Anya or whatever!
Boredom Incarnate chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
kool story...atleast voldy wudve been clean wen he died
Mordanyes chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This was a funny yet well thought out story. I loved it and I am wondering, is this going to go on with more chapters? or is that all?