Reviews for The BoyWhoLived: to be a Vengeance Demon?
temple of the chaos raven chapter 1 . 7/30
Percy Jackson (Luke) i wish the Olympians new what it was like to be demigods
Aracertariel chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Patron demon of those chosen to fight battles that grown-ups should rightly be taken care of? (Or, you know, destined heroes.)
dinawen chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
very interesting and unique story. perhaps he should be the demon who gets revenge on murders or abusers for youths
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Heh, this was good - and Harry could be the Vengeance Demon of all beings named in Prophecies. *g* Anyone who gets stuck with being named in one of those surely is in need of vengeance eh?

Loretta chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This is a very cool story, so I do hope that you'll continue it. Vengeance demon Harry for the win! And I rather like the idea of him being patron of abused and neglected children, since that would be very fitting.
LadyEtelka chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I know D'Hoffryn killed Hallie, So there would need to be a new Vengeance demon for neglected/abused children? I just think it fits, y'know?
Flaremage chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
i know you havent updated in over a year but this was a good fic, i hope your muse comes back for the fic!
malko050987 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I like the idea of Harry being in charge of wronged children, but betrayed/wronged heroes is also good, perhaps even better :D
FaerysWing chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Is this story gonna be continued or is it a one shot?
wizmage chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That was amusing, very amusing.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Very funny if a little weird, but it was definitely good.

crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
hahaha! wow that was good! I wasn't expecting the ending to be so funny, I hope you'll add something more, like him meeting up with Anya or whatever!
Boredom Incarnate chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
kool story...atleast voldy wudve been clean wen he died
Mordanyes chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This was a funny yet well thought out story. I loved it and I am wondering, is this going to go on with more chapters? or is that all?