Reviews for My Life to Be
Lillywhite1 chapter 16 . 12/10/2017
Thanks for writing this wonderful story l!
debslmac chapter 16 . 3/7/2017
:) loved this story
m1mth chapter 16 . 1/13/2017
SO it's true that man can seperate his two worlds into the one with his wife/girlfriend and his mistress. Thanks for your thoughts on that x
snoopylover60 chapter 16 . 9/24/2016
I followed this from another author had it in her favorites.

I am soo glad I did. I really enjoyed IT!

Great story.
jk chapter 13 . 8/30/2016
I gave this a chance but I don't really care for emmetts and roses pov...I don't care enough about either and I down right hate rose in any story but expecially stories where she is with or has been with Edward.

this whole mutual trade of partners is crap...and I cant read anymore
jk chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
I'm pretty sure Emmett was just talking out of his ass. he said he would NEVER be with rose...lets see how that pans out.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm fucking disgusted that Edwards with a whore like her
sue1zide chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
How did Bella not realize that Rose lied to her when she told Bella that she hasn't seen Emmett all day? Then when Emmett called he said he and Rose had to work late again.
Cullen Strong chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
This is adorable so far!
pauleen chapter 16 . 1/18/2016
I love this story stoey. But the ending was abrupt. I didn't want rose to g away feeling that they physically cheated on her and Emmett. I felt roses painful life and deserves to know that edward's fidelity was intact just as hers were to him. She played with emmett emotionally too.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
That's it? Rose only managed to relieve Edwards guilt with that lie and no closure for her?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
Ahh loved this Rosalie! She's a real fighter. I really hope she succeeds in breaking Edward, he deserves it.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
What did Rose ever do to Edward? He really seems to hate her! He betrayed he confidence by telling Bella about her breasts, He is the one having an emotional affair, he picks a fight with her instead of being honest and admitting the truth, he even accused her of having an affair! I REALLY hope Rosalie gets even with him.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
Poor Rose I really feel for her. I hope Edward doesn't get a HEA.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
I'm actually disgusted with Edward! Instead of manning up and admitting the truth, that he no is no longer in love with Rose he instead instigated a fight.
And now I've just finished the last paragraph and I despise him even more!
juicytreat2 chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
Okay...it felt unfinished but I understand if that's where you wanted to end it. Thanks for sharing.
2,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »