Reviews for My Life to Be
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Guess I was totally wrong. At least for now. Rose and Emmett are not engaging in extracurricular activities that their respective significant others would not approve. Yet. Sounds like Emmett would be much happier with a woman like Rose. And naturally Edward and Bella would be much happier together. If it works out that way, okay. Edward is already realizing he's tuning out the rest of the world when he's around Bella. And poor Emmett doesn't have a clue about most women and likely never will. I'm with Rose and would yell and want to throw things. I wouldn't throw anything because I'd be afraid of breaking whatever it was. Even if it was his and I was mad.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Little do they realize, or maybe they do, that Emmett and Rose are already having sex in the office and don't have a project do anytime soon. Least that's what I'm thinking. Which is why Emmett was trying to pretend he was not in Rose's office when Bella called. Having fun with this story so far.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Certainly a very interesting beginning.
Nuttyginger chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
Wow! I read what you have written so far in a oner (kept me up most of the night as well). What a insightful story. The dilemia's and pain felt by the characters feels so real and natural.

AAs for the last chapter, i know most people probably want to kill Rose for hurting Edward so, i kinda get why she did it. We lash out and hurt people in the most vitrol way we know. For Rose it was the baby. I'm glad, however, you wrote of her emptiness afterwards.

Awesome story. Can't wait to see more.

Nutty
Sea4Me chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
It sounds like they talk about the important stuff, lol! Thanks for the E&B fun!
Sea4Me chapter 14 . 1/21/2011
Wonder how Bella is going to cope with the whole other-woman thing?
Sea4Me chapter 13 . 1/21/2011
This is all pretty mature & believable. Well done! As for the surgery comment... It's tricky coming in late. I sure hope all is well!
Sea4Me chapter 12 . 1/21/2011
Damn she's good. And THIS is the kind if role model u want for my nieces. Yes, no one should be so arrogant as to think she'll be the exception to the rule. I'm also glad there was no gratuitous drama here. Thanks for that!
Sea4Me chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
Wow-what a way to build in canon! Very sad, in so many ways.
Sea4Me chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
Wow. I was going to guess R was preggers, but the end makes me think m/c. Yikes.
Sea4Me chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
Sad, but good for Bella! More women should wise up like this!
Sea4Me chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Uh, yeah... I'd say this is a bit more than a friendship now...lol!
Sea4Me chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Ballsy move, Em!
Sea4Me chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Yay-she did what I hoped she would do! Of course, it's never that simple, tho, is it? :( Can't wait to hear more of the Em/B backstory.
Sea4Me chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
It's always so hard to imagine E with Rose.

In real life & in stories, I wish folks would know to end non-marital rel as soon as fantasies hit this point. Even if a person ends up alone for awhile.
2,449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »