Reviews for My Life to Be
Happy Bells chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
Hi! Is this story finished? I'm asking because I was really enjoying this story and it just suddenly ended in what feels like the middle of nowhere? Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean here! :-) awesome awesome story, really enjoying a different plot for once! :-)
Vanessa Doofenshmirtz chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
Hi! I wanted to ask you if you're going to continue. I like this story very much. Take care
mafipereira chapter 16 . 7/21/2010
is this story really finished? It feels like there are some things left unsaid but on the other hand... it doesn't. anyway, i really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing it!
Jasveen chapter 16 . 7/21/2010
wau amazing story...Rose is so evil.
laura lou who chapter 16 . 7/19/2010
I love how Edward and Bella always end up together. No Twilight fanfiction should end up any other way.

I really like your story and your writing and I like you did this from this perspective.
Laliita chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
LOVED IT.
mscope chapter 16 . 7/12/2010
I've alerted your stories in the past but time always seems to get away from me. Anyhoohoo. I just read My Life To Be and I have to say I am certainly a fan.

I did not know how you were going to bring these four characters in and create two couples that were destined to be. How does one fight fate? I loved how we watched the four fall for their true soul mates through the course of the story and all the while keeping a semblance of moral compass.

The end came as a bit of surprise to me and I am still trying to wrap my mind around Rose's thought process here. If she were a mean, spiteful bitch I would say she was trying to hurt Edward in whatever way she could. But I never perceived her a such throughout the story. No in my mind she made it as painless as she could so he would not beat himself up over leaving her. Perhaps I am in left field on that one but I really want to leave the story with a strong and good Rose.

In any event thank you so much for sharing your story.

Sandra
Pervas Place chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
I missing this fic!

I love you SleepyValentina
luckyduck0076 chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
Oh no! Edward! You gotta tell her! She should know! Although it isn't true. Edward doesn't know that. I can't wait till Emmett finds out!
luckyduck0076 chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
Rose is a flower with thorns.

meaning rose is a bitch
luckyduck0076 chapter 12 . 7/5/2010
oh my. simple as that. i want to read more. now.
luckyduck0076 chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
Awe poor Rose. :( Tear. Tear.
luckyduck0076 chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
Oh no! No no no no no no no! He is going to feel guilty, isn't he? And he won't leave her yet. Tears next chapter?
luckyduck0076 chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Edward! Leave Rose! Maybe he is the one that could deal with a little smack to the head.
luckyduck0076 chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
lol so I totally just giggled when Bella told Edward she fucked Emmett. Then I snorted because I giggled. And then I laughed a horrible laugh because I snorted. So totally your fault!

Ahhh goodness. I love Edward & Bella. I want them to get together! And soon! Sooner rather than later!
2,416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »