Reviews for My Life to Be
Vanessa Doofenshmirtz chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
Hi! I wanted to ask you if you're going to continue. I like this story very much. Take care
mafipereira chapter 16 . 7/21/2010
is this story really finished? It feels like there are some things left unsaid but on the other hand... it doesn't. anyway, i really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing it!
Jasveen chapter 16 . 7/21/2010
wau amazing story...Rose is so evil.
laura lou who chapter 16 . 7/19/2010
I love how Edward and Bella always end up together. No Twilight fanfiction should end up any other way.

I really like your story and your writing and I like you did this from this perspective.
Laliita chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
LOVED IT.
mscope chapter 16 . 7/12/2010
I've alerted your stories in the past but time always seems to get away from me. Anyhoohoo. I just read My Life To Be and I have to say I am certainly a fan.

I did not know how you were going to bring these four characters in and create two couples that were destined to be. How does one fight fate? I loved how we watched the four fall for their true soul mates through the course of the story and all the while keeping a semblance of moral compass.

The end came as a bit of surprise to me and I am still trying to wrap my mind around Rose's thought process here. If she were a mean, spiteful bitch I would say she was trying to hurt Edward in whatever way she could. But I never perceived her a such throughout the story. No in my mind she made it as painless as she could so he would not beat himself up over leaving her. Perhaps I am in left field on that one but I really want to leave the story with a strong and good Rose.

In any event thank you so much for sharing your story.

Sandra
Pervas Place chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
I missing this fic!

I love you SleepyValentina
luckyduck0076 chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
Oh no! Edward! You gotta tell her! She should know! Although it isn't true. Edward doesn't know that. I can't wait till Emmett finds out!
luckyduck0076 chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
Rose is a flower with thorns.

meaning rose is a bitch
luckyduck0076 chapter 12 . 7/5/2010
oh my. simple as that. i want to read more. now.
luckyduck0076 chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
Awe poor Rose. :( Tear. Tear.
luckyduck0076 chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
Oh no! No no no no no no no! He is going to feel guilty, isn't he? And he won't leave her yet. Tears next chapter?
luckyduck0076 chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Edward! Leave Rose! Maybe he is the one that could deal with a little smack to the head.
luckyduck0076 chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
lol so I totally just giggled when Bella told Edward she fucked Emmett. Then I snorted because I giggled. And then I laughed a horrible laugh because I snorted. So totally your fault!

Ahhh goodness. I love Edward & Bella. I want them to get together! And soon! Sooner rather than later!
luckyduck0076 chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
Oh Emmett, how you make me disappointed. Same with Rose, but not so much. Emmett calls Bella after impure thoughts about Rose regularly. Then having sex with Bella? && Then when she says she likes it rough, he doesn't believe her! Could we have someone slap Emmett upside the head perhaps?

HA! Rose, getting all turned on by Emmett, then wanting to be fucked by Edward. I wonder, if Edward & Bella get together, will he fuck her if she asks? If it was Bella that came home after 3 am, would he have fucked her?

Why are these couples still with the ones they were with in the beginning! Alice needs to befriend Edward & Rose, and set them straight!
2,415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »