Reviews for My Life to Be
macward chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This is going to be great, I can already tell!
Patyfavero chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
OK, Im here! And I think this one will be great as the others!
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Looks like it will be good. Like the concept. :-)
greenisthenew chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
First of all I want to say a big thank you to SassyK for sharing her story! I loved this first chapter. How Edward and Bella met was quite interesting. I'm dying to find out more about your characters. Thanks so much for this new story. I love your work and can't wait to read more.
kay321 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Love this already!
limona chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I am excited to join you on this ride!
sidekickgirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This looks good Val! And this is something I've seen happen irl ( not me). Looking forward to more. Thanks for writing, and for it going toward such a good cause.
saranic chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Hooked so far! Interesting start.
SassyK chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
:-)

Let me begin by saying that I was indeed nervous...not by doubting sleepyval's writing ability, we all know how fab she is, but rather by how everyone else would respond to this idea. I think I may now have a slight sense of how authors feel when they put their work out there for all to see. I have more respect for them now than ever.

It is a privilege to be a part of the Support Stacie Auction, an honor that sleepyval is writing this for me, and a pleasure to share it with everyone. This is loosely based on something that happened many years ago in my RL, not to me, but an acquaintance. It intrigued me then, and judging by the way sleepyval has written the first chapter, intrigues me still.

I couldn't be more pleased with how you have started this. Thank you for being able to put down so beautifully on paper what I cannot. Like everyone else, I can't wait to see where you are going to take this!
farkle chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
What a delicious beginning! I love the flirt, and now I just want to know what happened to make Edward suddenly cross the boundary.
jamie1078 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
yay! i'm so happy you're writing another story and thanks to SassyK!

this sounds so good and interesting!
arfalcon chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
SassyK needn't worry: you will hook everyone of your readers with this Prologue alone because you've tapped into something universal that few people care to admit. Inappropriate attractions happen in life, and sometimes it's fun to wonder "what if". SassyK's story will let us play in this minefield of your imagination without getting in too much trouble. Beautifully written.

Love it!
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Wow, that's gotten things off to a great start. I'm intrigued, and looking forward to the next chapter!
jkrumrn chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
The story sounds great so far. I love the idea of them being in a relationship but the attraction between the two is so intense that they still find each other. Very romantic and I can't wait to read more. I love the way you write and what you write about. Thanks for another story.
MrsRobertTPattinson chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I honestly can't wait for this to pick up. Art After 5 is still my fave, Counterpoint being her #2, but this, this has the opportunity to round out the top three.

I've honestly been missing the anticipation for new chapters of a fic that had been lacking as all my favorites seemingly wrapped up a few weeks ago - actually, within a few days of when Art After 5 was almost done for. (The next week was sad with no fanfic to read.) I'm excited that you're writing something new. My heroin? Maybe.
2,446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 151 158 159 160 161 162 163 .. Last Next »