Reviews for My Life to Be
Tanyab423 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Hell YES! Loving it so farJ
WantNeedLove chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I love the fact that this story is so realistic. Fics that I can relate to or have witnessed first hand are always more intriguing and a better read. I can't wait to see who this Bella is. Will it stay in 3rd person? Or will we get BPOV and EPOV? Can't wait to read more!
CherBella chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Oh thank you, thank you SassyK! This is a great premise and sleepyvalentina will do a wonderful job with this! I love "mature" stories. Yes they are involved with other people, but the attraction is strong between them...can't wait to see how this plays out!
macward chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This is going to be great, I can already tell!
Patyfavero chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
OK, Im here! And I think this one will be great as the others!
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Looks like it will be good. Like the concept. :-)
greenisthenew chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
First of all I want to say a big thank you to SassyK for sharing her story! I loved this first chapter. How Edward and Bella met was quite interesting. I'm dying to find out more about your characters. Thanks so much for this new story. I love your work and can't wait to read more.
kay321 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Love this already!
limona chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I am excited to join you on this ride!
sidekickgirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This looks good Val! And this is something I've seen happen irl ( not me). Looking forward to more. Thanks for writing, and for it going toward such a good cause.
Mn1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Hooked so far! Interesting start.
SassyK chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
:-)

Let me begin by saying that I was indeed nervous...not by doubting sleepyval's writing ability, we all know how fab she is, but rather by how everyone else would respond to this idea. I think I may now have a slight sense of how authors feel when they put their work out there for all to see. I have more respect for them now than ever.

It is a privilege to be a part of the Support Stacie Auction, an honor that sleepyval is writing this for me, and a pleasure to share it with everyone. This is loosely based on something that happened many years ago in my RL, not to me, but an acquaintance. It intrigued me then, and judging by the way sleepyval has written the first chapter, intrigues me still.

I couldn't be more pleased with how you have started this. Thank you for being able to put down so beautifully on paper what I cannot. Like everyone else, I can't wait to see where you are going to take this!
farkle chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
What a delicious beginning! I love the flirt, and now I just want to know what happened to make Edward suddenly cross the boundary.
jamie1078 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
yay! i'm so happy you're writing another story and thanks to SassyK!

this sounds so good and interesting!
arfalcon chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
SassyK needn't worry: you will hook everyone of your readers with this Prologue alone because you've tapped into something universal that few people care to admit. Inappropriate attractions happen in life, and sometimes it's fun to wonder "what if". SassyK's story will let us play in this minefield of your imagination without getting in too much trouble. Beautifully written.

Love it!