Reviews for Mikeala and Bumblebee's Spark
Someone chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
What?! This hasn't been updated in years! But it's awesome ! PLEASE update!'
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
continuara...cuando?
BrightStar Kenobi chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
moreeeee
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
this story is amazing but I just noticed it hasn't been touched in years so...
DeathFrost chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Intriguing! Great job!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
more more more more I want more
Xireana Prime chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
please update soon! its been two years! i love this story and hope to read it yill it's end!
KayleeChiara chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Each chapter has grown so much with so much potential. You've really made the characters alive and will such personality and caring. I read this awhile back and have reread it again and still find it quite a read! I hope, as others have written, that you find your way back to writing and continue this story! I do want to know... what's going to happen next! Thank you for a great story!
angel897 chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
way intresting story would love to read more so please keep updating kay
Autobotally45 chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
awwww how come you never finished this its so good that sad
Makkenna Witwicky chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
At first...I was VERY skeptical about the story line and actions in this...BUT I actually learned to love this story...and kept reading it...I hope you update soon. You obviously have ALOT of people ready for more of the inevitable Bee/Mikaela pairing.
Maddymadison101 chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
I really hope you update soon! This story has kept me reading and reading from the first chapter! I love it! The way you put Bumblebee's character along with the idea of Human and Cybertronian reproduction. Damn, I have to say, I would have never been able to come up with that! So far through reading it, I haven't been able to spot any weaknesses in your writing, because I'm so into the reading! Ha! You definitely know how to describe things which simply stuns me! You're probably one of the first fan fic's I've ever read that's given the Transformers more of this alien personality, rather than giving them more human attributes. I simply love it! I definitely will have to learn from your writing and improve on mine

I just can't wait for the next chapter! This anticipation is killing me!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
interesting
Trilogy1 chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
PLEASE DON'T END THIS!
fantasyaddict101 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Not to sound like an ass but this story is getting much better than it was a few chapters ago. PLEASE UPDATE! Im so looking forward to the next chapter now!

And i think Bee needs the "iPeriod" app! XD