Reviews for Ex Libris
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Liked this.
Bunny1 chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Oh, good story! Love it!;)
Potterworm chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
I quite liked this.
newgal chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
good one
Keyanna chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
"If he played his cards right he’d be able to avoid the trip to hospital, he’d been there far too often lately."

Gee, I wonder what the cause of that might be, huh? I'm looking at you, fans of Don-whumping! [myself included] Poor Don.

Another great story here! And I approve of Don not ending up in the hospital in this one: there are only so many times you can get life-threatening injuries and manage to fully bounce back, after all. Plus, poor Don really does deserve a break once in a while; if we can't keep ourselves from injuring him, it's the least we can do to let him recover with the least unpleasantness possible.

Ooh, and another story on the way? Can't wait!
Zubeneschamali chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
I liked how Don used that same book in the end to get the bad guy. I think the story worked just fine!
Cissyaliza chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Another very good story. I'm fan of your fics!

I hope you'll never publish a new one.

Sincerely

Cissy
black4minister chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
oh i thought that was brillent! don was so convincing and charlie reacted just the way i think he would in the show. (and of course i do love a little don hurting lol)

it was great and i hope to see more!

blacky xox
Wenwalke chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
I really enjoyed this fic you definitely met the challenge.

Looking forward to your next story tomorrow.
1st endeavor chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
I thought it was a great story and I loved the "I think you've already booked him" line. Looking forward to your next one.

1st E.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
How can you think this story didn't work when it had a line like, "I think you already booked him."?

Seriously, I'm not sure what you think it's missing. You made great use of the prompt, the action was realistic and believable, it had a good flow with adequate dialouge to help the readers know what the characters were thinking and planning and it had what every good story needs - a good beginning with solid follow-through to a satisfying end. Besides that, it had yummy characters we were already familiar with and that uped the emotional level when they were in danger.

I loved it. I'm happy, Skeeter's happy (and well-fed) and we are both happily anticipating the new one tomorrow.

See you then.
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Awesome you exicuted that perfectly
PattyB chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Oh my ALEO, what a pun! "You've already booked him".

That was ready-made and I got a great laugh from it.

Your story definitely 'worked'.

Bless Colby's heart; he always gets concerned when his

boss or Charlie is hurt or in trouble. David shows

concern too, of course, but when Don is sidelined, he

takes charge and doesn't always have the time to play

nurse.

Good job on this. I enjoyed it a bunch. And what's

the new story?
PattyB chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Where's Edgerton when you need him?

Sorry, that just popped into my head because I sure

can't figure any other way out of this scary situation.

By the way, the fight scene back in the office was

very realistic. At the time I read it, I thought 'wow'
PattyB chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I'm enjoying these challenge stories a lot. You sometimes forget what formidable

weapons a heavy book can be.

I'm starting to read now your completed story so I'm definitely happy over that.

Don has gone into protective mode once again, always watching Charlie's back.

He lucked out with his cell phone. Hopefully help will be on the way before

too long.