Reviews for You Know Nothing
Jenmoon1 chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
pretty good I don't know if I would have made up with the mother so easly
My Veggie Burger chapter 20 . 1/25/2012
Overall. good job on the story. Taking a little bit more time to develop the characters, relationships, and the plot could have made it even better. Haruka deciding to just up and leave wasn't very realistic, but if you had taken the time to justify some more why she felt the need to do that, it would have flowed better. It felt like quite a few things were rushed, but overall it was a good read. Thanks!
Saiyagurl87 chapter 20 . 11/22/2010
Loved it!
fanficritic chapter 20 . 8/21/2010
I liked the begininng of this story better. The ending, eh not so much. Around chapter 8 it got confusing. Why did Haruka up and leave? Yes she was confused about her feelings for Michiru but I don't think that was enough of a reason to leave. And then when she came back why was she angry at Michiru and Makoto? They had been nothing but kind to her during her trauma. There's no reason for her to harbor negative feelings towards them.

I noticed a few spelling errors too.

However this story was decent, although unrealistic in my opinion. When I read stories on this site, I'm looking for an escape out of my own little fucked up world. In order to do that though the story needs to be believeable. I think you have a good concept, but in my opinion you could have taken it in a better direction.
twilightrocks100 chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
this was so good one of the best stroys ive read
Silent Wrath chapter 20 . 4/6/2010
Hey Haru-Chan,

For a while I stopped reading your stories to come back and find a whole onslaught of good reading. This tale in particular had me enthralled and I couldn't wait until I got to the end.

And when I did, I suddenly wished I hadn't. I wanted more. Now, here I sit staring at chapter twenty and I again have that feeling.

I know you're currently tired of S.M. but would you consider writing a little sequel. How about if I pout? Will that work? *pouts* Please?

Maybe we could trade something for it...

StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 20 . 12/21/2009
So sorry that Ami died. *boo-hoo* but I loved the story in general. Great, great job.

DaemonSadist7 chapter 20 . 12/3/2009
SeraEris chapter 20 . 12/3/2009
lovely end

thanks for this story

petiyaka chapter 20 . 12/3/2009
cute little ending!
lostinhersong chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
youre telling me...i skipped writing a paper for an extra five minutes...and I didn't even get a sexy-time chapter! i feel cheated, wronged (great ending btw) and further promised me haruka michiru sex! I was promised! I demand a refund!

(great ending...I can imagine the sexy-time myself then. fine. whatever. see if i care! ;D)
mario123 chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
im not really sure how i feel here, it seems there are loose ends here. am i the only one who feels this?
Faith E. Cassidine chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
it was okay...i would have liked more but i know you're not much for super long stories, it was a sweet ending though...i liked how they ended up are you ever going to update Guardian Angel?...keep writing and i'll keep reading a reviewing!

Faith E Cassidine
ShadowCub chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
Forgiving mom way to easily.
Kuroi11 chapter 20 . 12/2/2009

that's all i gots to say