Reviews for Regrets
booklover321 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Can you send me the link to the story I can't seem to find it?
honeybun37876 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
i would love to finish this story but i cant find xxTwilightxx3 anywhere could u please help me out here i would love to finish this story if u could send to me in my im box thanks :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
I really like this story and wanna keep reading it but i cant find thw adopter xxTwilight3xx. Do you have a link to it?
VampireGirl141995 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
I really like this story and would love to continue reading it. I tired find the adopter, xxTwilight3xx, but came up empty. Could you PM me the link please?
Secret forever chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
I can't find xxTwilight3xx can u pm me the link to the adopter
MamiMia chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
i looked for the adopter and cant find the story i fyou could tell me where to find it... thanks
moonlover23 chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
I have been waiting for Twilight to write and they haven't
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
keep up the good work on your stories
Jewlz1162 chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
I found a twilight3 but they only had a Harry potter story
The Lady Kagome chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
I tried ti find the adopted story but couldn't if you have a link could you send it to my in a pm? Please?
The Lady Kagome chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
XxvampvixxenxX chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
i like it so far
BMarieFanfic chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
I can't find the xxTwilight3xx :( I really loved this story and would love to read more is it possible for a link?
DeeLove16 chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
I want to read this story, but the i tried looking for the author and i couldnt find it. do you have a link to it? or something more?
mewootwoot chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Do u have a link for whoever tool over ur story? Cos I want to read moreand there is no xxTwilight3xx.

thanks