Reviews for UnBreak My Heart
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 1/13
Just found this. Really good. Wish you had extended it
bellawu chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Cute story... I wish you will continue this
NG chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This story is so so perfect
Is not about give up...But is about to try again, to look for happyness.
I love it!
maggiegurle chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Loved it!
Pattie0cakes chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Omg ur so good. U really get me to feel what they feel. Wish it was a longer story! But loves anyways
edwards-sparrow chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Can you please tell me what mi vida means?
shaz308 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
How can a mother just up and leave one son. Good writing but I didn't like the story. I feel really sorry for the family and the brothers she torn apart. How will they feel once they grow up and find out what happened. They are old enough to remember not being a family until later. Thanks for the story forward to reading more of your work.
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
wow, its a great thing this is fiction cause that shit wouldnt happen, that ending that is that quick. and yes, bella abandoned her son max and edward. i know her marriage wasnt perfect. they had issues i get that. but she bailed and not only leaving edward, but her SON. thats unforgiveable. if i were edward i would have fought for my rights with mason to. fine bella felt the marriage was over, wanted to leave edward, but bella had NO right to divide the family up like that, take mason away from edward. even a judge would see that as her abandoning her son. she is a bad mother.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Please write more this was very good!
wolf-form18 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
great story!

I wish the boys could have reunite though
NoxHeiress chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
made me cry .
MsEm chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I loved it:) Wouldn't mind seeing it continued into a short story or something. I'll put it on story alert just in case you decide to.
cinewardy chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
oh my gosh! beautiful story for sure! LOVE IT MUCH!
Mrs.Jensen chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
God I cried... That was sooo good!
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Whoa...six whole years apart! DAMN are those two stubborn as hell. I was fascinated that they had twins, wonder if they ever felt something was missing. I loved it! Thank god Charlie drug her back to Forks when he did.