Reviews for So Broken
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Hi there!

I like this!

That was very sad when he died!

I am glad that Aragorn comforted Frodo! I like what he said! .

Thank you for making this!11!

Anitoon3
SadistiKitteh chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
awie! that was so cute! it made me smile!
aikakone chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Of all writers, you are my favorite one to write Aragorn/Frodo, my favorite slash pairing after first watching LotR. There have been others, but yours remains to me the best.

I had originally read this particular fic on another site. Tolkien slash? I forget the name, but you'll know where your pieces are archived. A nice use of Frodo POV here. At times merely reading another POV instead of the omniscient 3rd person is quite refreshing, and that's the feel of this.
Felix Canis chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
*sniffle* very good. maybe a small Aragorn-POV piece to go along with it?
Frodo Liv3s chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
That was really sweet and nice...Good job, you do a nice job with these kinds fics!
that is secret chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
I usually don't like this pairing, but I like this fic. It's very cute, very touching.
Jewel of the Twilight chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
::nodding:: What can I say? It was beautiful.
Mercuria chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Very sweet. I love the way you write almost like a poem. It's very powerful, possibly even more so because of its short length. Good job!
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
You see, this is sweet. I think Frodo's always had a thing for Aragorn (*sigh* DUH!) and this one is too cute! I'm still begging you to leave Legolas alone though...
Pip's Sister chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Heh. That's very cute. I like short bursts of angst. They're nice.
Sara the Green Witch chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
You know, I often believe that Tolkein had a slashy mind. And this seemed of a Tolkein-slashiness nature. I don't know if I could give you a better compliment. ;)
Floria Tosca chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Awwwwww!
Miss Yuko chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
That was great! So cute! Gotta love Aragorn/Frodo fics Write more!
Basilisk chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. That was SO cute.