Reviews for Merlin's Pain, Anhora's Game
KeepCalm I HaveMagic chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
I want to know more. I'm loving the twist you put on the episode. Please update
Destinyseeker91 chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
PLEASE MAKE MORE
schoolkid chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
well that's good an alive Merlin is good!
schoolkid chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
nyah... what that's not fair get Merlin and Arthur to Giaus.
schoolkid chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
sounds interesting, but poor Arthur another 3 test and a sick Merlin in his arms...
Emachinescat chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Great! It'd be great if you finished it!
Andromeda Fall chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
This is really good :D i think you should update!
merlinfan93 chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
I love this fic! I hope Arthur manages to save Merlin XD
Cooper101 chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
That was great plez update.

And if you want another idea for a test I have one.

Why not have a test where he has a choice to kill himself to save Merlin. In the end he does it and he and Merlin bother live and the curse is lifted.

Howver, that's just my idea, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, but if you want to, then it's all yours.
peanutmeg chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Interesting chapter. I love how you've written Arthur's need to save Merlin and Camelot. :) I look forward to reading more.
akghsfghjhjsagjh chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
NOOOOO DON'T GIVE UP WRITING IT NOW! Please update again!
emerald.97 chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
please hurry up and update cuz i lov this story so much! sorry i havnt reviewed ur other chaps ! :( but i promise 2 in the future! um... ideas 4 artie hm.. sorry im comin up blank but "hawk" was a good idea , cudos to whoever came up with that it makes a great read! anyway just please keep on goin with this story quickly fanfics the only thing keeping me going until season 3!
EmKen chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
So good, you should make Arthur do a challenge involving physical stregth, because that is what he is good at, you could also do one centred around mental strength.

You would then have, people, physical and mental!

Just ideas so feel free to discard them.

Keep writing

EmKen x
Rowana1 chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
OM3! I LOVE IT! XD THANKS FOR GETTING ME ADDICTED TO MERLIN! OOh, how about as one challange he has to solve a riddle? Like, he gets locked in a room with a horrible monster of some sort (He doesn't have his sword) and the only items in the room are a sword and a scroll. He can only pick one of them to defeat the monster. If he oicks the scroll he finds out that said horrible monster is actually completely harmless and about as vicious as a fly. If he picked thw sword it would be failing because there's no reason to kill the monster. XD Stupid, I know, but that's all I came up with.
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
EEK! You're hurting someone! I love you! (In a very un-weird hug or wave kind of way) I LOVE IT! XD