Reviews for A Bored Brother
SGRTJ756 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hi!

It was a few months ago when I first read and faved this story but since I have enough time now I decided to review everything I've added to My favourites so far before I proceed reading and faving more stories. Sorry for the delay in any case :)

First off, a huge THANK YOU for writing this. I was hoping to find more of this pairing but it seems not too many people have realized the potential hotness and complexity of this pairing. And of course, this was indeed hot because you managed to keep the characters completely IC. I personally don't enjoy smut when the characters don't act like themselves, it's not all about 'hawt smex', characterization is extremely important when you're writing lemon, I want to see the characters I like doing each other, not some random, horny dudes with zero personality and appeal.

One of the many things I LOVED about this oneshot were the spoken parts. You perfectly captured Lazard's sarcastic dialog and somehow trollish remarks, and Rufus' demanding and imposing personality, but of course, being just a bossy teenager with no personal achievements more than being the President's heir, he could not win against Lazard's cool demeanor.

The long, awesomely-written smut was superb. Lately I find that not many authors have the ability to write smut that can really turn a reader on, at least, I'm not an easy to please smut reader but this one was remarkably hot, and bondage is a major kink for me.

I loved that they kissed at the end. It added the degree of intimacy and romance that Rufus' first time needed. It felt like it wasn't just 'f*ing' but something else. I'd love to see what can result from this, maybe in a sequel fic?

The ending... Oh, Lazard, you're such a teasing elder brother, it's obvious you have little Rufus eating from the palm of your hand ;) And Sephiroth's last remark was... lol, poor Shinra boy. I bet he must be considering getting a new hobby now since boredom can be so very dangerous XD

Thank you again for your hard work and the even fascinating results D
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Oh my lanta, I loved this! XD This was a superbly written one shot. ;)
DamonWesker chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Oooh ho ho...that just about had me coming. Damn. Who'd have thought that these two brothers would get me all hot and bothered? I'm liking it. :D
Rayne Destiny chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That was totally awesome. I loved every steaming word of it!
AvAtarAmeobA chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
:3 ima a perv an I enjoyed this. ;3 yaaayyyy!

Fave time!

Mooshy-chan

Oxoxox
OnexLostxSoul chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Extremely well written piece you have here.

Rufus' nature shines through brilliantly. I just adore how it's initially boredom that drives him to fulfill the need to desire dominate Lazard. Manipulation at its finest, a talent any of the Shinra bloodline possess. "The game is on." An excellent way of putting it. XD

Lazard's witty, biting comments are quite amusing. The emergence of his cruel counter-manipulation is intense; it's easy to imagine Lazard sporting frustration toward Rufus in his situation. The banter between them is depicted in a very realistic way. I do believe you captured the dynamics between them very well.

The heat imagery used was breathtakingly sensual. The spanking was indeed a fitting element of sexual activity between the two. XD Sums up their manipulative/domination-centric relationship rather well. I'm no expert on sex scenes, but it was plain to see that this one was spicy and well written ;)

Couldn't help but chuckle at Sephiroth's little interlude. XD Great way to wrap it all up. Very nicely done.
The-Wind-Dragon-Caller chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Not only is this delicious Shinracest, but it's well written Shinracest which I appreciate most of all. My girlfriend and myself actually cosplay Rufus and Lazard so needless to say we have both read this story and positively love it. I for one re-read it all the time. I feel like you have nailed both of their personalities really well, your description is impeccable, and with this being the only M rated Lazard/Rufus fanfic on I would definitely love to see more of it. I know this was a one-shot but maybe we'll see a another story from you in the future involving our two favorite Shinra boys going at it? LOL! I've actually read a couple of your other stories and you are simply a fantastic author. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more from you.
Osirus Fenriz chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i have very few words.. but oh my god. that was amazing!
GoogelehGoo chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Ooooooh my Goddess. I'm not sure what I just read, but it was a mindfuck times five.

You write amazingly well. You did have a few small errors but I mean, ignoring that the story was beautiful. You got great talent in the descriptions.

As for Rufus/Lazard pairing, I was afraid that it'd wind up something really cheesy and bad, but you delivered it wonderfully. Incest is a bit creepy, but you make it plausible for these two (which people usually have a hard time doing when making pairings).

And I kept wondering what Sephiroth would think of all of that! I was like "Is he pressed up against the wall listening or just completely ignoring it...?" And then you wrapped it up in the end. So great!

You had me laughing, blushing, going 'oooh no he didn't!' all over the place.

So once again I'll say it was beautiful work you've put here. Loved reading it.
KirasTastefulTragedy chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
HOLY HOTNESS. wow. that was really good. I loved the interplay of words between the two. and so sexy!

but I ABSOLUTELY loved the ending! I burst out laughing so loud. that was an absolutely perfect way to end the rollercoaster!

superb job!
Wow chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Shinracest is always loved! So yummy!o
NanaG chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Wow that was just amazing. I even find Lazard sexy after reading this. He certainly knew how to discipline Rufus. XD Loved the little game they were playing with each other in the office. The bedroom scene was so delicious. And Rufus wearing a butt plug for Lazard? Fantastic job!
Saulia chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh my, your fiction is so hot!

This teenage Rufus was rather annoying, but at the same time cute, and he got the consequences after playing with fire.

Your depicture of mental activity and character interaction is always so remarkable!
NebulaDust chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love this story, it was so yummy, it so needs a second chapter
Amon2 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was incredibly erotic, there should be more of this pairing around. I love how you wrote each character's personality and the way they reacted towards each other. I hope you wrote more.