Reviews for The Many Shades of Purple
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
this is sweet...:) Fantastic.
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
That was very nice. Your characterisation was lovely, and I think that the opening scene with Harry was adorable.
lonely hands chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
I'm really loving this & hope you update soon!
lonely hands chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
I don't think the James/Sirius interaction was hatefull really, in fact it seemed quite believeable to me... James using his best friend to get to Lily? I can see that for sure! :)
lonely hands chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow! A mesmerising first chapter!
Owl of the Night chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
I like it, but clear something up for me. Are they in first year right now? Because I thought the last chapter was in first year and now I'm not sure.

Awaiting more!

DobbyLivesAgain chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
i absolutley loved this xD

and i think you nailed the whole james/sirius relationship :)

i cant wait to
Aquamarine07 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I think this is a very interesting idea, and a very well written! I really enjoyed these two chapters! :) I think you should continue- you seem to write younger James in a funny, humorous way, which is very realistic! Nice job! I certainly hope you continue! :) :)
macareux chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I like it, once again! One of my favorite parts is the interaction between James and Sirius.

Not sure about this, but I'm guessing they're in first year, right?

Loved this chapter. This is the only marauder fic I've ever read, and you're actually convincing me that I should read more fic from this era.

Aksarben chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Awesome! Keep going please. Your writing style makes great visuals and I like how you encorporate all the senses. Keep going... please. ;)
macareux chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Aww! Cute! Until the end, that is. You write the action-type scenes very well, while still keeping the romance in. Great start, I hope you update soon.

Love from,

PS. Thanks for participating in the challenge!