Reviews for Locker Coversations
ReaperNinjaGirl976 chapter 12 . 1/28
I'm so happy you updated! I'm so obsessed with this story and it made my day when I got to read the new chapter! Thank you!
Gotta be honest, I'm sure some people might think a suigetsu/hinata paring? Really?! I'd consider this a crack paring, but it's really good. I. Am. Impressed. Really.
qpenelope chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
i seriously loved this, please please update :)
Joliecoco chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Are you going to continue the story please I am in love with it!
Joliegold09 chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
I soooooo wish you would continue the story because this might be one of my favorite fic of all time! So please continue the story I am dying! x 3
abrabae chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Yes. It's official. I like it where this is going.
abrabae chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This is my first time reading a SuiHina and I don't ship it but... I'm starting to like this story :D
hinata hyuga chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii
Guywithafish chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
Are you continuing this story?
Animefangirl123 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
OMG! I absolutely love this story. Please update ASAP.
anlmoon chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
i really like this very funny and i like the character interactions
vinchaan chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
OH GAWDS THIS IS AWESOME. I appreciate the fact that you're making a Suihina fanfic that doesn't really involve ninjas... not that I have a problem with ninjas, hell no. But, this is really good, and I was hoping that you would continue, because you haven't updated in a long time. So I hope you do :D
TwiliFay chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
I could Hug you for this, and here is you pie. Now lets see how this little quirk goes, so lets a go, and grr what Hinabi's problem that was a low blow on both counts so good luck and off we go!
none1013 chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
interesting... I wonder how hinata's helping nagato and konan? :D
derpalici0us chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
Yayyyyyyy I love this story soooo much :)