Reviews for Ai Ai Gasa
mamita chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I loved your fic and of lain24 is a shame that she / he is not able to tell because I have to connect and I have no account hehe, I say to the two now, I love when Momo is so mono-and when the Protagonist, at least something more, I also Gutsa much the couple Tezuka / Momo, I love, but I also like the couple Eiji / Momo, because they are so similar and when Eiji gets so serious ... ayyy ... haha, but the couple Tezuka / Momo I love, I hope they do more fics or Momo protagonist, and if you tell me who makes the main character fics with Momo and lemon uke but no thanks and kisses.
LynLan24 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
yay for TezuMomo... Hope there will be more fanfics about this pairing... I actually adore their pairing... :)
kabuxshika chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
not bad i saw you reviewed my story so i read yours you could use a beta for grammatical issues to make it better and maybe continue writing i want to see them warm each other again XD i was a little confused as to what was so funny about the story injuries with tezuka pls respond
rini anointed436 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Other than the grammatical mistakes I found while reading through this one-shot, I get a good read out of it. I'm somehow fascinated at the thought of TezuMomo (or MomoTezu) even though it's crack. It's cute how Momo reacted to his feelings for Tezuka, which makes Tezuka puzzled and curious about what's going on in his head. The exchange between the two in the end is sweet. Cute!