Reviews for Syndicat
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
love it
Chaos Silk chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Forgive me, but I don't think I can formulate a proper review at this moment, but I just have to comment. This just makes me laugh, and I love it to death, and also makes me wonder: why haven't more authors done it? There's so much potential for the overly used cliches to be used in the Mana Khemia fandom and not be overly cliched or random, and actually work...

Anyway, this is an awesome ficlet, thank you very much for writing it. *goes back to scribbling out ideas in her notebook*.

Diacritical chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
You- I- mind- sdfsdf.

Why are you better at putting the thoughts in my head down into words than I myself am?

Kitten. Vayne. ...I'm horribly tempted to try and draw him. (Hey, is it warm inside that coat, Vayne? It's freezing up here in this rain and wind.)

And your Pamela. Why does that ring so true to what I believe of her...? She's a very, very old ghost, and keeping distant and not getting attached is a way to cope- not cope, but perhaps a defense?- that, or if she does develop an attachment and start caring, it's the kind that's easily forgotten.

By the way, Nikki's point of view? Holds it together so well in a way that anyone else's wouldn't.

And I fear that Evil Plan, for it has capitals and oh lord we're all doomed aren't we.