Reviews for Ichigo's Unexpected Foxy Adventure
I laugh too much when Inoue found that the little fox is a boy,i can't imagine Ichigo's embarrassed face at to pass out when Chad kiss him?really is Chad his first kiss now?lol
dannyalvian68 chapter 12 . 11/16/2015
Guest chapter 12 . 6/12/2015
dude(knits eyebrows)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
bro I don't think masochistic is the word you're looking for
anime freak 0108 chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
TopherLoaf chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D !
Love It
chozowarrior chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Probably the best Ichihime ever, from start to end! Loved it!
ImNotOddJustRare chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
OMG! this was soooooo funny and unique. liked it a lot. :))))
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Omg I love this story, you wrote it so well I kinda fan-girled...nope that's a lie...I totally have to make a sequel to this... :)
Hejmdal chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
Oh this story was so brilliant! I really loved it :)

Um, I'm sure if I want to know what happened during those10 minutes, te-he.
robin X3 chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
read the whole story in one go...damn it, THIS WAS SOOO GOOD!
foxfang27 chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
OMFG! THIS IS SOO GOOD! PLEASE PLEASE! OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! PLEASE! CONTINUE THIS STORY! PLEASE! I BET OF YOU! -has a mental breakdown- (P.S. I'm a lil jealous cuz I haven't put out any stories but I had tons of ideas and this was one of them!): not the whole story but ichigo durning into a fox hahah!)
DeathBerryHime chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
Omg! you're so mean to him ! why did you have Isshin to come right now? This is what Hime was DEFINATELY thinking! let them have the fun first and then make Isshin come! Gahhhh! If only I was Hime ... Ichi wouldn't be much of alive by the time he was at his fox form... He would have died from lack of oxygen in my embrash! I kinda have the same thing for cute stuff too, like Sado-kun!

Amazing story , btw!
DeathBerryHime chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
OMG! so freacking hilarious ! "I'm not thinking anything, lalalala..."- at that part i was LMAO BIG TIME !
CoffeeBooks chapter 2 . 1/22/2012