Reviews for The Scent of Cherry Blossoms
It is not often a story surprises me. I can't say it was a pleasant surprise but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
Blue Lazuli chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I'm so sorry to be unable to write a good review (English is not my first language, sadly), because this fic was beautiful. Sad and tragic, but beautiful and really well-written. Great job !
Surely Blue chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Tragedy and Drama, well, you certainly got those tags correct! Like your other six readers, I have to admit this was difficult to get through. I’m in the middle of re-reading Volumes 1 - 11 of the X/1999 manga, but none of the violent imagery contained within those volumes disturbed me as much as your six-hundred and seventy-five words have.

Faving, for the sheer response your writing managed to illicit from me.
Fayah chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is depressing...gah why are your tragedy fics so sad? I must remember to stay away from them but X/1999 fics are rare to find for me :C

I love your characterization. Subaru's short responses with a soft voice are very Subaru-like...and the sense of ominous dread of Yuzuriha's death definitely hangs over this fic. Which is why at the beginning when I saw Yuzuriha post 1999 Subaru, I immediately went NOOOO RUN RUUUUUUN.

And Inuki had just grown up again too! :(
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
so sad.
Shizuka Sen chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
WOW. I freaked out at the end. Poor Subaru and Yuzuriha! D: Though it does make sense, what with Subaru being the new "Sakurazukamori" and whatnot.'s so sad!
laustic chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Oh wow, I was suspecting that it would end with Yuzuriha, but it still came as a surprise. Excellant fic.
MikoSwordmaiden01 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
...Wow. THAT was a very well written but very depressing one-shot! VERY GOOD JOB! Im honestly not the biggest Subaru fan (ducks from flying tomatoes) but I rarely see any sort of Subaru/Yuzariha pieces and your story piqued my curiousity. ;) Good story and way to think out of the box! -Miko
anonimouse chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
OMG i couldnt help but go O_O when i saw a fic of X written by you! and i came onto a dark and disurbing fic- similar to the fandom itself...but why? why did that have to happen?