Reviews for Sladomasochism
Have some choked- Breath- strangle control would be cool if this lovely story is not done cuss I love it
I really hope you aren't abandoning this! I really want to know what will happen to Robin next. It's been left on such a cliffhanger :'(
Will you be continuing this? It's at such a cliffhanger and I think everyone would love to know what happens next! (I'm particularly interested to know how Bruce will react.)
Mizuki 8D chapter 26 . 10/24/2014
Please continue!
Mizuki 8D chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
hmmm oh my
Phoenix From The Ashes chapter 26 . 9/3/2014
Oh my god, this is something like the 6th time I've read this story all the way through and it's still just as good as the very first time! I'd managed to forget just how much of an evil cliffhanger this chapter was though, but now I'm reminded all over again! Please imagine me kneeling on the floor, begging to the heavens that you'll update! I don't even mind if it's five years from now, but the idea of never knowing what happens is terrifying! Your story is more addictive to me than Slade's dick is to Robin, that's how good it is!

Anyway, I feel like I may have overshared, so I'll just slink quietly into the background with a whispered plea for the next chapter! Thank you for such an amazing story! 3
Anon chapter 26 . 6/26/2014
:O I hope you haven't forgotten about this because I'm completely hooked even though its been more than six months and I still check your fic periodically for chapter 27. I really can't wait to know what happens next! I feel like Robin just has so much daddy issues. Also, Bruce clearly cares, he just needs to suck it up and tell Dick just how much he cares! Hope to hear from you soon! :)
OptimisticEmotion chapter 26 . 6/6/2014
Soooo when's the next chapter coming out? OwO
Mischief Maker chapter 26 . 4/14/2014
I love your story soooooo much! You really need to update soon! Seriously, I have just fallen in love with this plot and story, even your writing in general!

Oh the feels...
The fuck chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
U r messed up
aRadicalMind chapter 26 . 2/28/2014
This is amazing! I very much look forward to the next installment.
The Gleameyes808 chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
Nooo! Smut is good! Smut is awesome! And the way you write smut is bomb-diggety hawt! This awesomejuice, Kawaii-Kuro! Keep on writing! _
The Gleameyes808 chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
This. Is. Awesome! I love your writing style! I want to write smut as good as you do! This so damn hot. Keep on the good work! XD
p00ka chapter 26 . 11/30/2013