Reviews for They Never Listen
fromwolfgang chapter 12 . 12/13/2009
Aw, poor Gwen. But she is right; as awesome as Torchwood seems, it does push you over the edge. AND I'M SO HAPPY THAT THE DOCTOR AND ROSE ARE BACK TOGETHER! *smiles like she's mental*

~Kayla
Pookyilicous chapter 12 . 12/13/2009
That was great, sorry it took so long to read.

Loved it x

Pooky x
Novindalf chapter 12 . 12/12/2009
Aw... *wipes away a tear*

Angsty but lovely )

~ Nia
InvalidAuthor chapter 12 . 12/12/2009
I loved it! But that was way way to short! I need more! :D I don't want Gwen to leave! Update soon (or no christmas prezzie, mwhahahaha :D Kidding!)

SmooGirl x
ArwenMUC chapter 12 . 12/12/2009
Hm...I guess we'll get more about Doctor and Rose in the next chapter?

I understand that not a whole lot happened in this chapter. But since you have introduced Gwen and her struggles into this story, what happened here is important for that part of the story. It's good that you're exploring that.
Novindalf chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
*goes all soppy*

Love it )

~ Nia
BananaBabe903 chapter 11 . 12/4/2009
Hm... :)

I like it, but as my constructive criticism, it IS an alternate universe adn all... but it was a little... well, sappy. It's okay though. It was good. Great work! :)
BananaBabe903 chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
"YOU happened, that's what!" wow. epic. intense, and amazing.

Great chapter. Love the ending. :) and Rose's blowout
BananaBabe903 chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
I love it! :) lol. a girl i used to hate was named lexi, but now we're bffs! lol. great chapter!
Xx-Bolly-xX chapter 11 . 12/4/2009
Aww sweet :0)
Taylor Harkness chapter 11 . 12/3/2009
Aww, sweet!
fantasyfeme chapter 11 . 12/3/2009
Aw! Such a sweet moment for them.. I was avidly pulling for this.. but will she have second thoughts about re-joining him? Still worried that he may dump her at any moment out of worry, or will she jump right back in with both feet? Once burnt, twice shy and all that stuff! What of Jack and Gwen? and this Lexi critter? All questions I know but I still have enjoyed your story.. Thank you for the entertainment and your never ending work!
fromwolfgang chapter 11 . 12/3/2009
*SQUEE* That was so sweet! Finally! Loved it! :D

~Kayla
charlotte93 chapter 11 . 12/3/2009
aw bless their cotton socks! how sweet is that!

as upsetting as it is for the doctor to find out that he made her feel so low about herself, he needed to hear it and it brought them closer. aw :P but no! where were those 3 words :p lol so glad they sorted it out! update soon! love it :P x
SmooGirl chapter 11 . 12/3/2009
they kissed they kissed! u are evil for leaving it there! i loved it though :D
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »