Reviews for Return of the Watcher
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 11 . 6/14/2011
That was AWESOME I love Quentin and Nigel...ha...

THANKS:"D
Erik's Rose chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
I really enjoyed this, and the 'prequel'. Kudos

Kindest Regards

ER
DoctorFang chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
this is a really good story. very cute. i liked it and i would definitely read a sequel!
zigpal chapter 11 . 10/26/2009
Great ending. Nice use of Ethan sticking around and being helpful.

Are you sure you don't have any idea? What about knocking up Buffy and having the Council get Faith out of prison to cover while Buffy get bloated, and maybe, Wes can come to town and be Faith's Watcher. You know, it could second chances for both.
Firewolfe chapter 11 . 10/26/2009
I have really enjoyed this story. I like the way you redeemed Ethan at least a little. I cannot see him totally reforming but he and Giles are friends. I do hope you do a snippet to let us know what actually happened to the Watchers when Ethan took them back. I also hope there is a sequel. This is a very good story and plausable.

mmooch chapter 11 . 10/26/2009
Aw! A fully - okay...probably mostly - reformed Ethan and the big smoochies between Buffy and Giles? Fabulous way to end the story! Hope the vague idea turns into something concrete.
zigpal chapter 10 . 10/23/2009
Great update. See, the Watchers should have listened to me. I knew what was going to happen, and did they listen? No. So they got all that they deserved.
mmooch chapter 10 . 10/23/2009
Man! Nigel really should have been a better Watcher! *I'm* wincing in pain from the beating Buffy gave him. Glad the Council didn't condone Travers' actions.
FireWolfe chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
Ethan as the level headed logical one who has a plan. Ok does this kind of freak anyone else out? Spike and Anya as hero who save rather than desimate humans again a bit scary. As Giles would say the world is doomed lol. Of course I look froward to Ripper coming out to play and hell even the Witches kicking ass. This is by far a very good story. I so look forward to the council getting their asses handed to them. Brilliantly done.

zigpal chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
Great update. I really hope Ethan is on the up and up, or the Watchers aren't the only ones that Ripper is going to thrash. And I have to agree with Giles, this new Ethan is scary.
mmooch chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
Wow, so not only helpful Ethan, but take charge Ethan as well? Oh, so hope he's really on their side and not leading them into a trap!
zigpal chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
Great update. Oh those poor Watchers, maybe the Maclays should have sent them a memo about picking fights with the Summers sisters, and I really wouldn't want to be the Council members when the witches arrive. There might be early Xmas decorations hanging from the ceiling.
mmooch chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
The Watchers' actions are not surprising; they always tended to underestimate Buffy. Apparently, that extended to her family as well.
FireWolfe chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Wonderful chapter as always. I am really loving this piece. More when you have time.

zigpal chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Great update. Well at least is already right about the bad thing happening. Let's hope that is the only thing bad that happens.