Reviews for The Dark Lord's Daughter
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Amazing.
Alyssa chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Please put more chapters up
betzen84 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
nice.. would be a nice story and not just a one shot.. i would read it..
vampire-lover96-bite.me chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
i really like this story you should continue it:)
Anvelite chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Please continue!
Dame-Of-The-Living-Dead chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
are you going to continue this! i LOVE IT TELL ME AS SOON AS U CAN!
austheke chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I laughed so hard at the summary. So. Hard.

I've actually read Twilight, and the first chapter is printed indelibly in my mind in all its awful glory. I'm surprised to hear that you haven't read it, since I'm detecting clear echoes of that first chapter here. Maybe Bella Swan/Schwann can only be handled in one way.

At any rate, this made me smile.

- Aus
Moone chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
OMG I am totally in love with your story! If you dont write more soon I think I might just DIE!
tiiiiifffaaannnyyy chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
coontinue pleeeaseee!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
There should have been MORE~!
VandyFNP chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I KNOW there was some "knowing" between Bellatrix and Voldemort. You can't tell me a "Dark Lord" is also a virgin. Heh. ;)
PhoenixiaPotter chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
It might be interesting to do a longer story/series based on Bella Schwann.
avt99 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
hi really goodcan u make this a story plz
pyrocatboy chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
The best Twilight reference I've ever read is in the fanfic The Raven's Anger. warning though, the fanfic can be kinda gory at times but if you want a good action fanfic it is the one for!
iceiceice chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Yeah well i've read twilight, and i'm a hater. Lol. You're amazing as ever. You've given bella a better personality, because that's what meyer forgot to do what with so much unnecessary adjectives everywhere else in her series. Millicent bullstrode of harry potter is a deeper character, and she's mentioned in passing. Two thumbs up for the humor. And a thousand galleons for the excellent writing. You're brilliant!