Reviews for A Death in the Life of Sasuke Uchiha
xThomas2 chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Lazurman chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Well...shit. A Looping Sasuke. This'll be fun.
Ragnarok chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Shame this is dead. Was hilarious and hasn't fallen into the pitfall of other loop fics so far. Of course this could be because it's so short, but still.
xArtehx chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Ok awesome XD so he basically goes through the same day repeatedly until when, he changes and manages NOT to die? is sadly funny to see sasuke die repeatedly... although tbh, i actually like him as a character but the majority of stories where hes not "evil" is... -gags- yaoi, and while i dont mind yaoi all the time... its usually lemon included, and i prefer no lemons if im reading that... anyhow good story so far, hope you update it along with Zero Interface soon
iamnuff chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
the last one, why didnt gai stop lee? OH yeah... i bet all the jonin where buisy with oro
kenlon chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Shame this is a dead fic - it would be nice to have a non-terrible counterpart to Chuunin Exam Day.
Jariel chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
First of all a compliment as the rest of the review will no doubt be the focus. You've got my favorite sort of writing style down: only writing scenes that have a purpose. Superfluous details and scenes that bod the story down ruin the enjoyment of a story for me. And well done on keeping a time loop character as still the same personality in cannon.

Secondly, the plot. I was horrified. I'm not one for the nitty gritty sort of thing so that probably had something to do with it. Unfortunately I can totally see the various things that happen to Sasuke here happening in a real ninja village eg Interrogation not being wimpified for the eyes of little kids and powerful ninja *gasp* being hard for the main character to defeat(now I can't unsee it).

Also your interrogation scene with Kaskashi and Ibiki at various points have definitely put me off reading any fanfics that have rose colored view of shinobi. I just can't see Kakashi being ready to defy the Hokage to keep Sasuke alive should he return form Sound (as the cliche goes) especially after he dumped Sasuke in the hands of Ibiki. That's not really the best thing to tell an author, you've just put me off the random you wrote for with the content of your story'. However congratulations on writing a story that has profoundly affected one of your readers. In the five years of fandom I've only found three other stories that really affected me.

p.s please have something nice happen or at least let him figure out the time loops so he can have fun Sasuke style. I feel really sorry for the guy.

p.p.s horrified, absolutely horrified.
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
short time loops are always amusing, just seeing what everyone tries to do ta break the loop before giving up and using/abusing the loop for their own purposes...*shudder* im just glad it wasn't sakura

that would have been scary for everyone

so im curious as to what sasuke is going ta do next now that he has a voice in his head that naruto doesnt even normally learn about until the 3rd exam

update soon!
Gree chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
This is intresting, a very well-written subversion of the whole ''time loop'' angle.
Innortal chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Funny scenes.
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Heh. This is getting interesting. :)
intrasonic chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
VERY nice to see that you're working off a "Hate the hate" approach, which sadly difficult to find at times, especially where Sasuke is concerned. This looks like it has some potential, looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
dfshie chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
This is becoming quite lame, where a ninja trained from birth is dying from tripping over things... over and over again. Boring, if not annoying dull.
Loatroll chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Muahaha :D Great work
Innortal chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Nice alteration of the Loop. Well done.