Reviews for Songs for an Unrequited Love vol I
reader300 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I thought this was really nice! the playlist idea is perfect. and thank you so much, because I just read the book, and I didn't know there was a movie! (I did find the different names a little confusing, but thats ok, still a good job!) :)
brandymarie48 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I really loved this book. It was amazing!(:

I didn't quite feel that the ending wasn't

where it needed to be, like, the story

wasn't finished. I'm glad someone shares my

feelings on this one. & your fix was great.

Keep going! Thanks.

kamui-chan Lee.Sun-Ho chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
i like it!

love this couple.

I saw the movie and its good~
MiriCG chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This was pretty interesting and 'in character' as well. I haven't read the book in a while but you helped me remember the characters. You make me want to write my own for this series :)
shelby m. r chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
you are a fantastic writer and i can almost see the story bubbling up and waiting to burst. you should totally continue this!
hortus-deliciarum chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Hey, I like it! It's different though, because I read a american/canadian version of the book and Mirai's name was Will. So it's a little weird. That's the way the movie's going to be, eh? The song I, Will by the Beatles will have less meaning that way. (It was an important song in the book, kind of.) Good fic though! It's neat. :)
morgan allayne chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
i dont like how you changed the names... i liked them the way they were in the book ... reading it now i had to think about the characters to remembers what was going on ...
Beautiful Warrior chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I LOVED the book...!Why did you change will's name to marai? Is it somebody you like or something? But still, AMAZING!
JadedQuill129 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Its pretty well written. Nice job. Kudos!
lost-in-a-world-of-books chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
hii i adore this book, but i read the american version. It's nice to see some1 has done a ff for it lol.
HBPIA chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
omg! ive been looking for a teenage amnisac fan fic!

youve answered my prayers thx!
HystericalMess chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I liked it but am slightly confused by the name change...
TohruHonda44 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I love you for writing this, let me first say that. You're the ONLY person to write a fic for this book and I commend you. Not only that but you chose my FAVORITE pairing. Kudos.

I like how you made this story accessible. In other words, people who haven't necessarily read the book would probably enjoy it. Some things that could be improved are usage of tense and more development in terms of what Will is thinking. (I refer to them with their original names as opposed to the Japanese ones being used for the movie).

Anywho, I'd say it's pretty good overall and you should definitely write some more. See ya around!
Animad345 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aw, how cute!

I love Will/Naomi .

Very well written, I like your writing style. It was like reading from the actual book!
bluemoon9 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh! I like this story! Great job!