Reviews for The Slow Revelation of Self
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Sam and Jack deserve this. Very nice.
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I do LIKE this!
Nynaeve506 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
How utterly adorable! I love it. I love it because it's the normal, everyday things in life that make a relationship :) Plus today (the 14th) is my five year wedding anniversary and my husband is being a goofball in the background. So this story just fit my mood LOL
Audrey chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This is an absolute gem. So amazingly, delicately drawn it makes one ache for the beauty of it. So true to character;so them
AkamaiMom chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Thoroughly enjoyable. Excellent!
annamw15 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Sigh, that was lovely.
JB chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I don't know why this has no reviews! This is gorgeous. Simply stunning. I truly enjoyed every second of it, thank you!
elleelle chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
sweet and enjoyable.
tajmahal07 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Wow, that was wonderful! I love how you wrote the unfolding of their relationship, how they know both so much and so little about each other and that exploration...Lots of great little moments, especially the end. *happy sigh* LOVED this! :)
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Well done. I appreciate that Sam wonders if the date should end without freaking out and getting all nervous or running for the door. It's okay to be unsure and just let things play out. Enjoying the moment. Yah Sam and Jack!
katejones2005 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Great job, I love that you so well captured the idea that even though they know each other inside and out as friends and team members, there are still things they wouldn't know about each other and that it would be an important part of their future relationship that would make them closer. Like I said, absolutely great, I really enjoyed it.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Sweet, happy, sexy!
steadfast chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Really nice story. Thanks.
Zoser chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I'd so love to see this for my favorite couple.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
WOW

I absolutely love your style!

And it was so fitting! They know so much about each other and still ...

I want to read more like that!

THX