Reviews for An Uneasy Alliance
ObsidianPhantom chapter 16 . 4/1
You know... I've always wondered what would've happened if Starscream had actually spirited her away. What sort of turn would their relationship take if he had gone through with his initial plan. Ohh, some many ideas. *Shudders*

I can totally see lots of tension. Lol! Good thing Starsceam has a soft spot, right? *Grins cheekily* Eh, but we all still love Evil Starscream; he's so badass and sinister. And selfish, can't forget that one!

I love Dirge's comment. "This is really going to happen, isn't it?" He's so having a 'holy shit!' moment. I laugh every time.
Watto not chapter 26 . 12/12/2015
I absolutely love that in the end, the tipping point for who wins in this situation, was Frenzy. You go little dude :D
Watto not chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
Just popping in to let you know, I’m having a HUGE amount of fun reading your fic. The characters are so perfect! Starscream is his usual problematic self and Alexis is delightfully spunky, and they both stay true to who they are as they get to know each other more. AWESOME STUFF!
ladybajing0 chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
I know you're probably "who is this crazy person reviewing my 6 year old fanfic?" but i can't help it because I love this. I drew a picture inspired by this. . /f96369c427421afe039eda7354b3e0fe/tumblr_nxjb5ulFEF1rgbpkxo1_ hope you like it, because i'm totally doing more. Thanks for an amazing fic!
Lecidre chapter 27 . 4/3/2014
For a brief moment I was so worried about Sari and her well-being when the Decepticons put her into that box and did some weird experiments on her. I thought Starscream was crazy enough to turn Sari into some kind of Cybertronian/human mutant so he could repeat the procedure on Alexis next and brought her to Cybertron. I thought too much, apparently. Thank goodness the experiment wasn't a serious one so Sari didn't have to deal with that kind of severe damage.

And I really enjoyed the friendship between Alexis and Frenzy in this story. They were so cute together! I also loved how you wrote Thundercracker's role here. His kindness and sympathy surely made Alexis feel much more better during her stay in the Decepticons' base.

Thanks for sharing these wonderful stories. Your writing is amazing!
activemars828 chapter 27 . 3/11/2014
Yeah the gangs coming back together!
enmused chapter 27 . 1/16/2014
I have only one thing to say. Epic. Absolutely epic.
Having just read the whole story in one setting I was able to see everything as it flowed together, the emotions of the plot, the subtle shifts in feelings. All of it. And it was beautiful.
As a huge armada Starscream and Alexis fan, this is by far one of the best stories I've read. Well done. I look forward to reading the rest of your writings.
duchesseduo chapter 27 . 6/10/2013
nice story love it.
Anon chapter 27 . 6/3/2013
My biggest complaint about the story is that early on, Alexis says herself that joining with Starscream isn't a case of Stockholm Syndrome. However, in Ch. 22, she explains to Sari:

"I adapted," said Alexis slowly. "I had no choice. I found myself here with them, with him, and I made the most of it. I survived. I saw an opportunity."

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT STOCKHOLM SYNDROME IS! More to the point, their relationship is a perfect example of traumatic bonding. He threatens her and continously reminds her that she's his property. And frankly, I find it off putting that so many reviewers for this story are gushing about this aspect.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
:) :) Happiness. Story love. :)
Dang, though. I've really got to go to sleep now. I have school tomorrow... Urk. Today.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
Hurray! Trust restored! I really don’t like broken trust, in case you didn’t get that from my last review. Something about it just makes me really upset. But now everything’s hunky-dory again! Well, except for the whole Megatron-destroying-the-planet thing. Meh. Minor problems.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
Um, no. No, thank you. Let’s not piss off Starscream when he’s this close to victory. Let's not steal his pet. That would be a very, very bad idea, Hot Shot.
Hey... Hey, Hot Shot! Are you listening to me? I said DON'T STEAL ALEXIS.
Aww... damnit. You took her. Starscream is going to be destroyed by this. Destroyed. I only hope he jumps to the conclusion that the Autobot escaped on his own and kidnapped her. If he thinks she freed him and went with him willingly... If he thinks she BETRAYED him... :(
And he probably will, once Frenzy spills the beans about Station Twelve.
Good-bye, Earth. Good-bye, Alexis. Good-bye, slightly-nicer-than-usual Starscream.

P.S. I've been lurking for a while. I really should have reviewed this story, and its prequel, before this. But I'm a bad reader. *slaps wrist*
Sandataba chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
Yup, you can post multiple reviews of one chapter if logged out. Some may call it unfair review inflation, but I thought about it and asked myself "what would starscream do?" so here it is. Just wanted to say thanks for the reply on my query. , my go-to reference guide to all things transformers (and source of astrological predictions from Lord SS himself), plainly states issues of scale and mass displacement have always been vague and pretty inconsistent so no worries on the A-SS height ratio issue. Right you are about the movie Starscream, they had to make him wider than tall so he wouldn't end up twice the height of Optimus Prime (size matters, apparently, even for transformers). I eventually warmed up to bird-legged starscream too, though his demise in DotM was quite dismaying.

It was a pleasure reading and reviewing this story, as if that wasn't obvious, so please think nothing of it. Good luck with Elements, I'll be laying low for a bit for now but be assured I continue to eagerly await any updates!

All hail Alexis!
Sandataba chapter 27 . 12/27/2012
Eeeee. What an ending. I hope new readers don't poke into reviews before reading the actual story, because I've given away major plot points in the course of these chap by chap reviews. New readers, if you ARE reading this, stop now and start reading the actual fic. It is great. It has action. Drama. Humor. Adventure. Babies. Well, one baby. Cutiecons, I mean, casseticons. Who ought to get with the times and become USBcons already. Just read it!

Nicely done with the flashbacks of the aftermath of the battle. At least obviously Alexis hadn't died from internal injuries if she was already in a limo getting into a gown and remembering the past events. And nice that the queen survived the invasion. long live the queen.

Even if she didn't say bye to Sari and her own dad, I'm sure the powers of the cybertronically enhanced iPhone from space will conquer all logistical problems of communication. Sigh, flying off into the night, first star to the right and straight on till morning.

Loved it. Thanks so much for this. Advanced Happy New Year!
Sandataba chapter 26 . 12/27/2012
WHOOHOO FRENZY DA HERO!

Of all the characters in the story, Frenzy has progressed the most as a character. Sure, Starscream is completely different from what I've known him to be, but this appears the product of many slow eons of maturation, but it is Frenzy who is noticeably changed in the short period this fic took to unfold, simply by his exposure to humanity, Alexis in particular. And by his act, it cements the image in every decepticon's mind how completely all loyalty has deserted their leader when even the smallest and most helpless would rebel under his tyranny. Et tu Soundwave? Hahahaha, oh this was so satisfying. Just goes to show, it's the little things that get to ya.