Reviews for An Uneasy Alliance
KHandFF7fanforever chapter 27 . 6/20
OH MY PRIMUS I LOVE THIS STORY! It is wonderful. I found this stroy through an art piece on deviantart and have not been able to stop reading it.
MitisVenatrix chapter 27 . 6/17
I know such an amazing piece of writing deserves an amazing review, but my brain won't focus enough to write one.

So you'll have to settle for this.

I laughed many times, cried at least once, cheered more times than I care to count, and grinned like an idiot at the ending.

I've spent an entire day reading my way through, and I consider it time VERY well spent.
skyn0va chapter 27 . 3/4
This, by far, has to be the best Starscream & Alexis fanfic that I've ever read. Your writing is superb, and you portray Starscream's character perfectly. I also love how spunky you made Alexis too. I had such a great time reading this and I look forward to reading more of your work.
sakurawriter chapter 27 . 11/30/2016
Another wonderful story! Woo! Read this story practically non-stop. Your portrayal of Starscream was spot on.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
That moment when you accidentally read chapter 27 first D
ObsidianPhantom chapter 15 . 10/26/2016
Hey! Hi! *Waves* God, I love rereading this; it's definitely something I go to to de-stress. Only this time around something in particular popped out at me and made me curious. When TC asked Starscream that question but didn't get to finish... The "how long do you think" one, well, I'm driving myself up a wall pondering on what the full question would've been.

I have a thought that it involved Alexis in some capacity which has only made me doubly curious about his question.

Damn, those pesky 'what-ifs!' Lol!
ObsidianPhantom chapter 16 . 4/1/2016
You know... I've always wondered what would've happened if Starscream had actually spirited her away. What sort of turn would their relationship take if he had gone through with his initial plan. Ohh, some many ideas. *Shudders*

I can totally see lots of tension. Lol! Good thing Starsceam has a soft spot, right? *Grins cheekily* Eh, but we all still love Evil Starscream; he's so badass and sinister. And selfish, can't forget that one!

I love Dirge's comment. "This is really going to happen, isn't it?" He's so having a 'holy shit!' moment. I laugh every time.
Watto not chapter 26 . 12/12/2015
I absolutely love that in the end, the tipping point for who wins in this situation, was Frenzy. You go little dude :D
Watto not chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
Just popping in to let you know, I’m having a HUGE amount of fun reading your fic. The characters are so perfect! Starscream is his usual problematic self and Alexis is delightfully spunky, and they both stay true to who they are as they get to know each other more. AWESOME STUFF!
ladybajing0 chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
I know you're probably "who is this crazy person reviewing my 6 year old fanfic?" but i can't help it because I love this. I drew a picture inspired by this. . /f96369c427421afe039eda7354b3e0fe/tumblr_nxjb5ulFEF1rgbpkxo1_ hope you like it, because i'm totally doing more. Thanks for an amazing fic!
Lecidre chapter 27 . 4/3/2014
For a brief moment I was so worried about Sari and her well-being when the Decepticons put her into that box and did some weird experiments on her. I thought Starscream was crazy enough to turn Sari into some kind of Cybertronian/human mutant so he could repeat the procedure on Alexis next and brought her to Cybertron. I thought too much, apparently. Thank goodness the experiment wasn't a serious one so Sari didn't have to deal with that kind of severe damage.

And I really enjoyed the friendship between Alexis and Frenzy in this story. They were so cute together! I also loved how you wrote Thundercracker's role here. His kindness and sympathy surely made Alexis feel much more better during her stay in the Decepticons' base.

Thanks for sharing these wonderful stories. Your writing is amazing!
activemars828 chapter 27 . 3/11/2014
Yeah the gangs coming back together!
enmused chapter 27 . 1/16/2014
I have only one thing to say. Epic. Absolutely epic.
Having just read the whole story in one setting I was able to see everything as it flowed together, the emotions of the plot, the subtle shifts in feelings. All of it. And it was beautiful.
As a huge armada Starscream and Alexis fan, this is by far one of the best stories I've read. Well done. I look forward to reading the rest of your writings.
duchesseduo chapter 27 . 6/10/2013
nice story love it.
Anon chapter 27 . 6/3/2013
My biggest complaint about the story is that early on, Alexis says herself that joining with Starscream isn't a case of Stockholm Syndrome. However, in Ch. 22, she explains to Sari:

"I adapted," said Alexis slowly. "I had no choice. I found myself here with them, with him, and I made the most of it. I survived. I saw an opportunity."

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT STOCKHOLM SYNDROME IS! More to the point, their relationship is a perfect example of traumatic bonding. He threatens her and continously reminds her that she's his property. And frankly, I find it off putting that so many reviewers for this story are gushing about this aspect.