Reviews for Faith
griot aka Michele chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Okay, now I want more! Great way to jump the hurdle of stubborn denial both characters would have about their feelings for each other. Trust is evident in both, as well I'm waiting for the sequel.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
That was an excellent E-2 story. I found it very much in the 'Lost' vein, with Danziger somehow in contact with Devon and the fact that they found a shelter built into the planet with old computers, I liked that. You captured Danziger and Devon's chracters very well, his gruffness and all the worried emotions that he doesn't share with the others in the group.
mags1587 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Very nice! Sweet and you did a great job of capturing the characters.
closetalker11 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I liked this story. The way the end is written, it leads me to believe that she is never "revived," but it's done in a sad-but-not-tragic way. I like it a lot.
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This was really lovely. I'm not much of a Devon/Danziger shipper, but I honestly can't deny there was 'something' between them in the series.

While I was quite aghast at the 'ideas' NBC brass had for a second season of Earth 2, (thereby softening the blow of its cancellation to a degree), I'm impressed by the direction you took with this.

If the series had survived, I could definitely have dealt with Danziger 'carrying' Devon's consciousness, emotions, etc., in the ways you've described. Now, I know you've written 'The End', which says to me you're done with it. This, I can also deal with, but you've opened the door to lots of new possibilities - possibilities that I'd love to see explored. So, if you ever get the notion, nurture the seeds of the possibility of a deeper story you've planted here, and come back and share the bounty.

Other things I loved: Seeing the background members of the crew taking active part in the discussions and democratic process. I loved Danziger's internal objections to his imposed role. I loved how desperately tried to keep his thoughts and emotions in check while communicating with Devon. Finally, it was nice to see a few references to how Uly's been dealing with the loss of his mother. That kid was always way too cheerful. Losing Devon would have to have made an impact.

Okay, I've jabbered on long enough. Thanks for writing and for sharing!
Allison McDonnell chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
As always, a terrific story from you. I chuckled at Devon glaring whenever Danz fell into his normal pessimistic and cynical outlook. And Danziger being asked to act completely on faith was a tall order indeed. This story screams for a sequel and I hope that you'll consider writing one. Great job!