Reviews for If We Weren't Enemies
miel04 chapter 32 . 6/7/2013
i'm so happy right now. they end up together. yay! i wasn't really thinking of any other ending but that. :D i loved your story! it's really different from the other stories here because of the letter format. and i really felt what the letter sender was feeling while writing those letters. good work, no, great work! keep on writing! :)
miel04 chapter 31 . 6/7/2013
kyaaaaah! that is so sweet! draco is so cute. i just want to pinch his cheeks. not that he would appreciate that. haha. :D
miel04 chapter 30 . 6/7/2013
ok. this is moving really fast. but i'm loving every bit of it! draco is adorable. you can feel his frustration and confusion from the letter. i can't wait to read what's next.

i can't stop grinning right now! he loves her! *squeals*
miel04 chapter 29 . 6/7/2013
just as i predicted. hermione came on too strong. oh well...

draco actually reminds me of barney from how i met your mother. think about it. they're both jerks (don't deny it), incredibly selfish, is repulsed (strong word but works) about being tied down and having a family. they CAN be sweet if they wanted to but that is such a rare occurrence and is only exhibited to friends or family. but barney did gradually change, he's still a jerk but he did manage to find love and propose. so, there's hope yet for draco and hermione. :)
miel04 chapter 28 . 6/7/2013
aaw. that part about hermione and draco having children is so cute. but seriously, you can see in this letter that hermione is stubborn as hell, too. well, i approve of her pursuing draco until they get together (fingers crossed) but isn't it a bit of a turn off if she keeps mentioning her feelings like that. it's quite endearing if you ask me but what would draco think? oh well, let's read in the next chapter.
miel04 chapter 27 . 6/7/2013
this letter is both sweet and stubborn. god! draco is such a knucklehead! give in already! you're obviously in like with hermione. yes, in like because i just don't see him falling in love with her just yet. he really is stubborn.
miel04 chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
T.T people are so mean and nosy. it wasn't just the dark side who was prejudiced but also those in the light and most especially those who were neutral or who weren't involved in the war at all. this just sad. :'(
miel04 chapter 24 . 6/7/2013
"I think I'm a little jealous actually. I have to share you while you have all of me. That's not fair." ohoho. this really makes me happy. green suits draco, if you know what i mean. :) and i love that he invited hermione to diagon alley. what he said is one of the reasons i thought of that they should have ended up together. two people, as different as they can be, putting their history aside and becoming friends/lovers. but alas, my wishes did not come to fruition.
miel04 chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
honestly, draco is adorable. and his letters are really fun and refreshing to read. i can't help chuckle every few lines or so. btw, i know it's really petty and all but draco posted a letter on my birthday! yay! shallow, i know. haha. :D they've become close in a short span of time. a little fast but i like it so never mind. and oh, draco's flirting with hermione! *squeals*
miel04 chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
they're friends! and draco will call her hermione from now on! and that heart is slightly open now! ok, i'm way too happy just from that. i can't help but think that i'll have a heart attack if/when they get together. they do end up with each other, right? right?!
miel04 chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
yay! progress! what draco did was awful but it at least made him realize hermione's feelings are real.
miel04 chapter 19 . 6/7/2013
draco not being snarky and rude is not really draco, right? it's fun reading draco's letters especially the part about ron. oh, the weasley temper... :) i wonder what happens next.
miel04 chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
ohoho. draco's opening up.
miel04 chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
ok. loads better, draco! haha. look at me talking to a fictional character. oh well... :)
miel04 chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
wut?! really, draco? *massivesigh* you're being brutally honest. i know you're trying to do the "right" thing but can't you be a little more sensitive in choosing your words? god, i feel so sad for hermione. but that thank you part is really sweet so i partially forgive you. now on to the next chapter! :)