Reviews for Back in Black
jjeess001 chapter 11 . 10/4/2015
Omg I totally fell in love with this story! I read all three parts in one day cuz I kept wanting to see what happened! I'm glad Dean and Jo ended up being happy together (even if it took a lot of sadness and time) GREAT job! This is one of my favorite Dean and Jo fanfics!
StormyWeather1228 chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
I've read the whole story and I have to say you did an amazing job! I loved all of it!
Rebecca chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
OMG i loved your story i got so hooked i read them all in one day. your an amzing rider and i hope you write more.
cheekymonster2 chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
I just found you dean/jo trilogy and all i can say is bravo! the stories had me guessing(espically the last one)on what would happen and the end was just so beatiful! Well done on an absolute intesting and well put across set of stories! gold star!
alleah91 chapter 11 . 4/28/2010
WOW! You wrote this series amazingly :) I have been following it for quite a while, but I did not expect me to miss it so much when it was a little while between posts! I hope you continue to write some more Dean/Jo fics or supernatural in general! You always pinned their emotions down and were awesome coming up with something completely original! Can't wait to read new things from you!
jhoug chapter 11 . 4/28/2010
OMG...that was so freaking good! You should write for the show..haha...but seriously..you couldnt have ended it any better. I was tearing up!
missagrey chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
OMFG I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE DEAN/JO AND I LOVE YOU YOUR AWESOME IVE NEVER CRIED SO MUCH READING A STORY LOL ITS KINDA SAD SEEING COME TO AN END BUT IM GLAD THEY GOT A HAPPY ENDING THIS IS REALLY A BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN PIECE I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE DEAN/JO D XX
anm3388 chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
I rarely write reviews, but I had to for this story. I've read this entire series and this was just the perfect ending. You've had me in tears so many times throughout the series, but the tears in my eyes as I'm writing this are our of joy and sadness at how well written it was. Congrats on writing and finishing such an amazing story.
missagrey chapter 10 . 4/26/2010
i love this story i hope they work things out and be happy again
jhoug chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
AAH! The suspence is killing me! That was awesome.
Kyragm chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Got the muse back for this story, so more writing!

Yay! Great chapter! There's something about this story that just... makes me wanna read it again and again! :D

Anyway, I hope your exams went well! And I'm waiting for the next chapter!

Keep rocking!
missagrey chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS STORY CHAPTER 7 IS MY FAVORITE AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART "Can you make love to me, Dean?" she asked holding his head to her. "Can you make love to me like you used to?"

"I don't know." he said honestly, halting his movement and just cradling his head on her shoulder while he collected himself.

His earlier words, 'I can't' still echoed in her head from the previous night, with that in mind she changed her question; "Can you try?"

He looked at her heartfelt, and said sincerely, desperately, "Yes, m'am." DUDE SERIOUSLY AMAZING THIS IS SO AMAZING IM GONNA ADD IT TO MY FAVORITE STORIES D
jhoug chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
good as usual...worth the wait.
Kyragm chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
Another chapter! And some SERIOUS Dean/Jo interaction! Short but great! Waiting for the next! Keep rocking!
missagrey chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
OMFG this chapter actually made me cry i cried sad tears happy tears and then i just sat there balling my eyes out lol what a wonderful piece one of the best ive ever read i do hope they work things properly so they can be happy again LOVED IT keep it coming sweety D xx