Reviews for The year the world changed
Piper chapter 8 . 8/6
Good story, there's the problem of you NOT wanting to capitalize things though. Fix that and you're set. Overall, terrific work. In fact, I enjoy the fact that you were brave enough to write digiphillia (digimon X humans). I want you to pretty please make more of this story as soon as possible. Thank you for thinking of your readers. We appreciate it.
storyreader21 chapter 8 . 4/1
Great story. If Rika and Renamon biomerge, then since the child is part Digimon, will it be transformed into a digiegg? Looking forward to the next chapter.
I HEART RENAMON chapter 1 . 3/15
Guys heres a little spoiler for my next fic [it was a stormy night an a happy couple was inside watching a movie know as paranormal activity 4 "HOLLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THAT" yelled a tall dirty blonde kid who was built and had looks his name was Ben "hold me baby"said a female vixen as she watched the movie they held on till the movie was done they then went to bed *SNAP* as Ben's mom snaped a photograph of them "well see you later"said renamon as she walked out of the door "bye"said Ben] wut you guys tink
I HEART RENAMON chapter 2 . 3/14
dats hot shit [rena moans while the guy making this comment grabs her tits an playing with them "faster baby" she cried as he continued his fast rythmic pumping after a few more min. they both came and sprayed each other's nether regions with their warm juice] hey i could be a writer wut do u guys think?
Roanheart chapter 8 . 3/11
Did you stop this stop story was getting good
Dragon King Chaos chapter 8 . 2/15
I HEART RENAMON chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
hey man can i take owner ship of this fic
Someone unknown chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Y'know... even though I've been a patient Saint... I'm dying for the next chapter. Nearly two years have passed, man! (Or girl) We need the next chapter!
austin.populis chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
When will you update this story
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
So want more!
austin.populis chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
Taking way to long to update please update soon
Raven Cross chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
Is this going to update soon?
Fullmetalxdovepaw chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
I will beta read I have very good patience or as u say patience of a saint
Guest chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
I wonder what the hell impmon is doing right now?
Fullmetalxdovepaw chapter 8 . 5/22/2015