Reviews for What exam?
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
At the begining I though Harry had written potions cabinet... but greenhouse works too. Great job!
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Arg! If I was Snape I would be bald by now from ripping my hair out (since clawing at my face is to painful). Harry is almost driving ME insane (though it could be from it now being quite late so I'm a bit sleep-deprived).
sm1982 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Well he did ask for location not where in the world would i find this plant in it's natural habitat.

Beautifully written.
Keep up the great work.

Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I think it's great. I really enjoyed it.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Ha. Love it. Pretty sure one of my teachers would give part marks for that kind of answer. I believe he would think it showed initiative.
Cammie chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Ha, ha!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
ROFLOL. That was very cheeky of Harry. Bloody hell, I could almost hear Severus' blood boiling silently under his skin XD
Dragonist chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is ~a~maz~ing~! Do you think my chem professor would fall for this? He does seem to like the whole philosophical arguements...
pixi-styx1221 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Oh, that's awesome. I've been waiting for someone to write something like that for ages! Kudos to you!
Basill chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
oh my goddess! You nearly killed me! I was laughing so hard I nearly died from lack of air! Thank you! I need that laugh!
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2010

the obvious answer wins again!
Cristalake chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
lol so true.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Frank A Wandering Soul chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
OMFG! I was so happy to see you had come out with a new chapter that I almost jizzed my pants. Great story as always this is still without a doubt my favorite series. Please keep up the great and awesome stories!