Reviews for Hey, We're Allowed to Have Fun
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This sweet little fluffy story was like a band aid for my whole day. I was so happy when, once again, the series demonstrated Sam's love for dogs. I think it's sweet and it made the puppy scene that much more important. - Thank you so much for such a lighthearted story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aw...that was so sweet and so fun! So why am I crying?
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Great story. It good to see Sam's little brother come out and Dean's Big Brother come out. Itr was cute.
Elphaba Fiyerobert chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Beautiful piece, so nice to see them kicking back for a while. Perfect interaction between them both, had me laughing all the way through it!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
D'awwww, well isn't this just the cutest? I love Dean's big brother side, and you really brought it out to play in this one. Nice work. :)
judyann chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Cute story! Loved it!
Paleonut chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I loved this story... Thanks for giving the boys a well-deserved night off!
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
AWWW! This story was just too gosh darn cute! It made me smile... and have to fight down the urge to pinch Sam's cheeks and give him a lollipop. And give Dean a trophy for being so damn awesome. Haha I absolutely loved this! I wish we could have seen the boys take a break like this during season 5. That season was a heavy hitter of angst for both brothers.

Seriously though, Sam and the puppies. :D Makes me want to go around on a cheek pinching spree. Thanks for posting such awesome fluffiness! :)
Music Marauder chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Love it. C: Felt good seeing (err...reading) Sammy & Dean smiling for real and actually enjoying themselves, again. I wish there were a few moments like this on the show every once in a while...they always seem to need some sort of break, nowadays. Thanks for posting.

Sammy Puppies...too cute.
staceycj chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I think, I just love your stuff! Another awesome story!
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
"He wouldn’t mind a five year-old Sammy about now. That kid had been cheerful and eager to please." Yeah, I always write wee!Sam just that way, it seems right to me.

"It was also taking care of the more mundane evil spirits and supernatural creatures that were apparently unaware that the apocalypse had started and the Winchesters were a little busy, thanks." Great line. And so true.

"And, since I went to hell and you didn’t, you have to do what I say.” Man, Dean really pulled out the big guns, huh? LOL

""You are not going to let a couple of clowns keep you from a deep fried Twinkie, are you?”

Sam’s head went up. His hang-dog expression lifted. “They have deep fried Twinkies?”

“Oh, yeah. Corn Dogs, funnel cakes, snow cones, soft serve, you name it.” He leaned in toward Sam. “If you’re really brave, and act like a big boy, I’ll spring for the cotton candy.”

“Cotton Candy? They have real, like, spun in the machine Cotton Candy?”

And Dean knew they were in. Sam may have had a phobia about clowns, but his lust for Cotton Candy would always trump. Sam stood up straighter, set his shoulders. “Okay. But, if I see any clowns, I can’t promise not to-“

“Run like a girl?”

“-Walk briskly toward…another part of the carnival.“" LOVED this. From Sam's lust for cotton candy, which is hilarious, to the excitement over deep-fried twinkies (which I would love to try) and how they trump fear over clowns. LOL So cute and endearing!

"Sam smiled back, a full-on, deep-dimples smile that Dean hadn’t seen in forever." Oh, to see that smile on the show! I love those dimples!

This completely cracked me up: “Zip it up, sister, and give me a dollar.”

I love that Castiel agreed to stand watch for them, too. I wish Sam hadn't needed to be drunk in order to let things go and just hang out with his brother for the night, but I LOVED what a great time they had at the carnival. It was so nice and refreshing to see the boys connect as brothers and just hang out together, having fun, away from all the apocalypse stuff.

Really lovely story, I'm favoriting it!
Rat chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Great story, I like to see that side of them.
snlover10 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Holy fuck. No really, HOLY FUCK.

This is so magnificent, I've been grinning like an idiot throughout.

I enjoyed everything, from Dean's 'Barnacle Brothers Circus'' and ''Rockshasa'', to Sammy getting drunk, to finding Cas all confused in the carnival, to Sammy almost crying with happiness over the dogs, EVERYTHING.

It's so well written, and you've really made my day! I can practically picture this in my head, it's so god damn adorable!

Thanks so much! -faved to the max-
Sastiel chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
You are soo great at writing these!Uggh! This story was so touching...I loved it! Sam was adorable! My favorite part was

'the look' The please-Dean-I-hardly-ask-for-anything-pleaassee look..Oh man! ROFL! And so was Dean just sitting back and letting Sam be Sam...Awesome job! Seriously wonderful story!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That was really sweet without being over-the-top. I really like how Dean's "we could have had this" almost intruded on the moment but he pushed it back. Very believable, and a nice break from the angst for us readers as well as the Winchesters.