Reviews for Ease of Darkness
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Reaally good :)
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Aww, that was sweet. Darkness does make talking easier.

And D*MN! Luke has stamina... That was wow...!
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
this was really good! Very Lorelai and Luke like :-) Luke like :-) I just couldn't resist saying it again :-).

Very well written, and I didn't find it silly, just very Lorelai! You did a great job. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Michelle W chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Oh my goodness, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this story. Here goes: amazing! So I was debating on whether to do my homework or read this, yeah, this won out and it was so worth it...of course if I fail my test tomorrow. Anyway, I really really like this story. I love the end when Rory walks in on them making out. But I really liked this line: “Well, considering who I’m talking to, I have to remember that a bucket may be symbolic or something. Thought for a second you were about to tell me about somebody kicking it.”

It just really made me laugh. I can just see Lorelai using a bucket as something symbolic. This was really really good, and I really love all your stories! Okay, now I have to find another one of yours to read. Great job! I love it :)
caramelmachiato chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
So, you've finally made it. After all your praising reviewers and guilting non-reviewers and writing amazing fanfics, I've finally decided to sign up, subscribe, review and praise your genius. So, here it goes: Praise to your genius!

During the last few days you had me laughing and crying and drooling with your stories. I've never bothered to review anyone, cause I'm just too damn lazy, but you're writing is just too good and the thought of you one day stopping to post stories because of lazy reviewers like me gave me nightmares and that frightened me too much to take chances. So, please go on making my day(s) and being the reason I'll never get my thesis done! I won't care as long as you keep me entertained :)

If you're a fan of more specific praise than "you're a genius!" (but why would you?), here it comes: I especially love how much emotion you put in all of your stories, even the M-rated ones.

I love the lenght of your stories because, first: it shows me you really put some effort and imagination in it, which is of course highly appreciated, second: it it gives you room too elaborate storylines, characters and said emotions and you do that very well and third: I can spend more time with your beautiful stories. I'm a little sad every time a story ends :(

I love how you use your imagination to make new storylines why not losing sight of the original characters. I can imagine most of what you write really happening between the characters in the show. Other than the real show, where the characters completely changed in the late 6th and 7th season. Thanx for giving us some real Luke-Lorelai-Love, not the crap they're putting us through in the show :)

I especially like "Jumbled Protocol", so I think you're good with the angsty stuff, too. It was very touching and emotional, but not too much to be out of character for the show. Again, I could see it happening.

And last, but definitely not least: I love how much you love Luke and Lorelai! By far the best couple in the show. Don't know why the producers thought they had to spice it up for us by breaking them up every five minutes. I could have spend three seasons just watching them kiss and smile and flirt. Thanx for giving me that (and more, love the "more" part).

So, thanx for being an genius and sharing it with mean and please do it again! And again! And then some more!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect! I love it! The way that they were able to find the freedom to exress what they normally wouldn't have had to courage to express under the cover of darkness was amazing!
cywen69 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
First off, I just love your stories. This one reminded me of the one were they caught in a storm or something and the lights went out. Something about the dark and their honesty coming out at the same time. The sex was hot too, LOL!

Wendy
Elaine chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
You are so amazing, I can't even talk right now. lol. This was brilliant! I loved it so much!
EmilyLTeague chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This was funny I loved it
loverdeen chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Like it? I'm in freaking love with it! Your fics never cease to amaze me. Just give me a second to switch on my night vision here. I cracked up at that one! Your Luke is always so true to character. And the smut...Oh my lanta! I really hope another story is in the works.
Starhviewer chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I always look forward to your stories. This one certainly lived up to your reputation. I loved the entire story, but I must admit that your conversations between Luke and Lorelai are so on target that I can actually "see" their conversation (except of course this time because they were in the dark lol).

Keep up the incredible job of writing Luke and Lorelai in character and giving us the hottest couple to ever hit tv.
stegogirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Fantastic! I laughed out loud several times. I am no good at writing thoughtful reviews so I'm just letting you know I enjoyed it.
LLfreak chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
you did it again! i was a little concerned that they were going to get together without having those little moments that i love. Again as usual you made it work. I love it. can't read the next one:D whoot
vaso.caskett chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
WOW just WOW!

Liked the whole darkness idea and how they needed it to be more open with each other and of course to what that lead... That was one HOT encounter, one of your best so far ;)

Liked the story very very much and was so happy to read another one of your great stories!

Hope to hear/read from you soon :)
BFD chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Wow that was fantastic, I love the way you write the characters. I hope you continue writing these stories, they make my day. thanks.